Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Someone is going to PAY (Page 3)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Someone is going to PAY
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! I never knew how to tie a tie...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The359:
MC Infinity, whenever you get the time, go out to your local bookstore, or any bookstore for that matter, buy a dictionary (hopefully a decent one) and look up JOKE

If you were attempting at posting an apology, you failed miserably, but since you did mean it as a joke(although there are certain levels of appropriateness that this joke exceeded greatly) I will take it as such. Strangely your botched attempt at an apology was no better than the insult, I suggest you buy the very same dictionary and look up manners.

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: MC Infinity ]

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apology?! Where the bloody hell do you get that idea from?

Besides, fuck manners, this is Flare!

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to interrupt this fun, but Jubes has picks of me on her hard drive. She must be...destroyed.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you do not think it is necessary to apologize for offending someone?

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*agrees with PsyLiam* Let's team up on this one, hotstuff.... we could take her! All that stands in the way is Charles!! Uh, oh.............

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love "CHiPs." Joe Getraer was the man. I always wanted him to lose it & house out on Ponch's schemin' horny brown ass.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

MC Infinity
Member # 531

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
I'm sorry to interrupt this fun, but Jubes has picks of me on her hard drive. She must be...destroyed.

Are you serious? That's a bit scary... I mean, how do you even know that she is who she claims to be... Well, at least she doesn't have any of me

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, I'm pretty sure that the person claiming to be Jubes is, in fact, Jubes.

But I'm suspicious of you now Infinity. Or should I say...Impostinator!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the ultimate blackmail picture of Liz on my hard drive... *evil chuckle*
MC Infinity
Member # 531

So you people collect pictures so you can scare and blackmail others... Interesting hobby...

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Me- Fine! Be that way!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should see the one we've got about you.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

For the love of God, don't show them.

It's interesting you should criticise our stalker/blackmailing hobby Infinity. Because that's exactly what I'd expect Impostinator to do.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You would think Impostinator wouldn't pose like that. And is it really supposed to be that shade?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Americans can find something like that. then they must have SOME life, i'm sure nearly everyone else in the world has something better to do.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps