Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Someone is going to PAY (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Someone is going to PAY
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In other words, you don't care about the topic, and merely want to inject some of your own nationalism. Cool.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to correct some grammar here for the ignorant American who must have created the website...

quote:
"Tabernouche!" replied the PM. "For me, making that expenditure on beaver mind control was a good idea, hey?"

"Tabarnaque!" I beleive is the word he's looking for, and please correct the word "hey" to "eh" as any good Canadian would use this word very liberally in anything that they say.

quote:
"Hokay, let them do their t'ing."

Okay, if you're going to make fun of French-Canadian accents at least do it right...the above should read:

"Hokay, let dem do deir t'ing."

Please also note: To get this exactly right, you're only allowed to speak this using one side of your mouth, while the other half of your lips should remain still.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohmygod, Dani posted! *faints*
MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I beleive someone said that Superman was a US superhero, now I happen to know for a fact that he was created by a canadian, so maybe this would be another case of mistaked identity. Many other listed superheroes may be canadian as well, but I don't really know for certain.

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"In other words, you don't care about the topic, and merely want to inject some of your own nationalism. Cool."

I'd love to know how Jeff K praising James Bond counts as nationalism.

"No, no, he has a picture of LIZ in a pink bikini. At least, I hope so."

Oh, you hope so, do you Omega? Or should I say...Stalkinator!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUICK! Take over the board while Chuckie is out cold!

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, actually, Fo2, I think it's pretty stupid to decide which country is better by way of fictional (aka: THEY DON'T EXIST!) characters.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True. But Bond obviously exists. Ian Flemming was allowed to write the novels in an attempt to embarrass SPECTRE and everyone else into keeping quiet. It worked too. (It's true. It's mentioned in the novels.)

But the X-Men? Silly made-up people.

[ July 03, 2001: Message edited by: PsyLiam ]

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have pictures of Liz in a bikini. I have a picture of Liz wearing something even better...
LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*eyes widen as she suddenly realizes what picture TIm is talking about* No.... please, no.... you PROMISED you wouldn't......!!!

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

For Omega (or the Stalkinator), the only thing she can be wearing that would be better than a bikini would be half a bikini. Or less.

Or possibly a t-shirt saying "I devote my life to Omega and God, in that order."

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh, someone's got a picture of Liz naked? Heh.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz! You give Tim a photo that you probably had to develop yourself, and you won't even give me one of you in a bikini? I'm hurt. I really am.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

She just doesn't want to tempt you.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega's beleifs are far too strong to be tempted by a naked pic of Liz. Who was Liz anyways? Oh yeah, I remember, I stand corrected, Omega's beleifs probably will be tempted (mine would be, that is if I had any ) cuz from the pics I saw she seemed very attractive(no these were the standard edition, not the nude pics, now those I'd like to see, but ofcourse only with Liz's permission, because I am not a sick pervert that likes to look at women naked without their permission)

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps