Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Someone is going to PAY (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Someone is going to PAY
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't the place for petty bickering.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol's right. This isn't the place for petty bickering.

This is the place for finding out how the hell Jubilee got blackmail pictures of me! Not to mention the fact that if she does have blackmail pictures of me, which ones does she have!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, this entire forum needs a straight jacket like you would not believe...

And MC Infinity, I am serious, LOOK UP THE WORD JOKE. MAYBE PUN TOO.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I suppose by now half this forum has pics of my Theo, in compromising positions, in their caches. I should've thought two steps ahead...

He will kill me for that, or at the very least, pull my bathroom rug into the toilet.
Also, he would hold out on me.
-"Come on, just a little purr, just once. I'll give you herring."
-"Nuhuh!"

And there'll be no pointless bickering here unless the force is involved. Now THAT'S professional bickering!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim:

I don't suppose you'd be willing to describe this picture?

No?

All right, all right, just tell me: does it involve a certain pink bikini?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently, USA has 636 votes and Canada has 406 votes.

Please cast your votes for CANADA!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim has a picture of Omega in a pink bikini?

*shudders*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canada has Alpha Flight, the coolest member of which (Wolverine) defected to the US.

The US has the X-Men, X-Factor, X-Force, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the Thunderbolts, the Defenders, and the Marvel Knights. Not to mention the JLA.

We win.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posting to yet again state that the term "Americans" loosely describes anyone from North America, Canada being a large part of that continent.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you read the X-Men recently? And by recent, I mean the past ten years?

Having them on your side isn't anything to be proud about.

Besides, we have Danger Mouse! Ha! We win!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam:

Tim has a picture of Omega in a pink bikini?

No, no, he has a picture of LIZ in a pink bikini. At least, I hope so.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danger Mouse?

Pshaw!

We have Mighty Mouse, Underdog, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if that's the case, I think we put the credit for the end of the Cold War where it belongs: good work MI-6 and James Bond!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

They aren't Canadian. This is a Canada/USA thing.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm just pointing out that for all the superheroes etc. the U.S. has -- X-Men, TMNT, Connor MacLeod, Superman, Spiderman, et all, the English still ended the Cold War -- with one Double-Oh agent who has been kickin' ass since the sixties ... so the British just rock, and the U.S. is all a bunch of hot air ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps