Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Counter-Strike! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Counter-Strike!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Shikishima has been infected with the "Counter-Strike" bug ...

Played a great game of it today. The CT team was sharp, but no match for my shotgun on "Milita." At one point, it was only me alive on the T team, and four of them tried to get me out of the garage.

One blast from my shotgun took out the idiot who tried to enter through the attic vent.

I saw a CT run past in the hall outside of the garage. Switched to my grenade, and tossed it. I killed one of the CTs with that, and another raced into the garage. Anyone whose played C-S knows that when you lob a frag, you switch back to your primary weapon. So I fired my shotgun as soon as it switched back, and I got the guy by pure luck.

The fourth -- and last -- guy tossed in a flashbang (blinding blast of white light that blinds you) and charged in, but I was on the other side of the SUV, and I gunned him (and a hostage) down as he was trying to get the hosties to follow him.

They were better organized the second time. They came in the attic vent and hall door at the same time, lobbing flashbangs and hand-grenades. I went DOWN ...

So the next round I killed all the hostages, and charged the front yard. Got one kill, then got gunned down like a pimp, yo.

Anyway ...

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FUBARred message.

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: Mojo Jojo ]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you, Mojo Jojo. Are you a Counter-Strike player? Ehhhh ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps