Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Just reveling in my good fortune, don't mind me... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Just reveling in my good fortune, don't mind me...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I come on the honeymoon too? Me and Magic can go and play in the arcades or something while you realise that sex instantly becomes shit the second after you say "I do".

Apparently.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually kind of find it funny that a thread started by Omega has become a thread questioning Shik's tawdry sexual practices and relationships.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tahna Los:
WAL-MART? WAL-MART?

ARRRGGHH!!!! Curse you, scourge, get out, you bring disaster, death, and plague to us all. Now Begone!!!!

I mean, welcome to our forums. :-)

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

Erhm. Didn't say I like my job...I put up with it. *LOL* Spend many hours chanting "one more year, one more year..."

And thanks for the Welcome.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Shik did say it was highly illegal, which would suggest it's not one of those stupid unenforce[d|able] laws like the ones against oral sex, and such.

And, of course, the comment of "you can't rape the willing" is pointless. If that were the situation, it wouldn't be rape, so it wouldn't be illegal. But, still he seems to be ruling that one out.

So, we're reduced to pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or some combination thereof.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim: if you gotta ask, then you'll never understand, you're far too innocent. }B)

Actually, the invite is to the wedding party in the evening; we're limited for numbers for the actual ceremony and reception. No problem for the evening do however, we're looking at about 200 people. Liam, you're invited too!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A combination of incest and bestiality? Um...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprisingly, I agree with Omega. That's exactly what I thought when I learned both Liam and MaGic were invited to Lee's wedding party.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not telling.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me, guys, you DON'T want to know...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bigger than a breadbox??...

I know! I know! It's the punchline to one of my favorite jokes!

"And they all chanted: 'Dopey fucked a penguin...'"

No?

Oh, well.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
akb: I don't think that should be true. If your writer has a write speed of, say, 8x, and you use CDs that are rated for at least 8x, it should work perfectly. If not, there's probably something wrong.

Or am I mistaken?

TSN you be absolutely correct. I had neglected that fact, but when buying I was told this and decided that I should go for the best possible quality. Obviously I did not have all of the facts at the time - I'm not that technical when it comes to computers. I am planning (some time in the future) to go on a course to help me overcome this shortcoming. But I also think that the CD-RWs that support a higher write speed are more expensive - anyone in the UK want to confirm/slag off that fact?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

StarFire and welcome to Flare. We're all a bit mad here (at least I think so), but that's a healthy thing. Ah, the number of times that I've laughed while reading something on this forum . . . countless - very good for your health! Such as this topic - all this talk about illegal sexual activities and what-not - highly amusing. I want to know what it is too!

Oh, and enough bragging about size please - "larger than a breadbox" indeed! Please! Not everyone is that small!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk about over-use of the html features...

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh.. is he doing that here too.. don't worry.. I'll take care of those annoying buggers..

*chk chk*

*BLAM!!!.. BLAM!!*

Those things really irritate me.. that should take care of them.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now what the f**k? I tell Starfire that the people around here a slightly demented and I get ripped on. But when akb1979 says pretty much the same thing, nobody responds! You people are just biased against me! That's it isn't it?!?!!?

Mike, you neglected to kill a few more of those smileys, but I got them for ya!.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

IP: Logged
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB:

Nah, never mind.

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: Mojo Jojo ]

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps