Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Just reveling in my good fortune, don't mind me... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Just reveling in my good fortune, don't mind me...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I kinda feel bad for whoever this thread used to be about

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm... You do realize that 1) it's no longer Halloween and 2) that the pumpkin picture has been circulating on the internet for years right?

Going back to the guessing game, I'm willing to put a five dollar bet on Shik coming into posession of a time machine and keeps going back in time to have sex with himself. Some states still have laws against homosexual encounters, and this could be considered incest since he and his partners genetic codes are from the same branch of the family tree. Plus, he is bigger than a breadbox!

The only problem is that I can't quite figure out how to fit the bestiality into that theory. Of course, he could be using the time machine to have sex with an earlier self and Mrs. Cartman and a few animals at South Park's annual drunken barn dance.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time travel is illegal!

Well ,the picture is new to me.. i just found it and it seemed a really appropriate random conversation piece.. seems likely its been around the block a few though.

Wait! Is gonig back in time and having sex with yourself incest? Sounds like it should be illegal!

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Timmy!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liammy!
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When exactly is this wedding Lee?

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May 4th.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blimey! With knobs on. Feels like you've only known her for 5 mins! I'm so pleased for you though, and if Liam is going I'd be honoured to come to your nuptual festivities. Don't want to be on my own there not knowing anyone...'Cept U of course...

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Timay!!
Congrats Lee!!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. One day I'll post the whole story of the wedding-plan saga, when I get round to it. Suffice to say that after all the other stuff there's a big party at a local cricket club on the evening of Saturday 4th May, and we're inviting everyone we can actually think of (and like) and can make it to East London for a party. Around here that comes down to MaGiC (and G, natch), Liam (plus one if ness. but let's face it, that's not gonna happen), Monty and Orion.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...Liam (plus one if ness. but let's face it, that's not gonna happen)"

Oi!

Ah, fuck it. You're right. Although I've never been the sort who would drag another friend (girl or not) to a party full of people she'd never met (although meeting Lee is surely a life changing experience for most of us).

Will there be cake?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by First of Two:
Talk about over-use of the html features...

Oh really? Well considering that I'm not as well versed in IT stuff and how to do even 1% of the things that you lot do - I think that my use is well within limits. So

And why is everyone taking it out on the smilies? They didn'y do anything to you - did they? (Gasps) Are they part of some evil conspiracy or something???

(Runs and hides under the bedsheets trying like his cat to look inconspicous).

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

capped
Member # 709

I've never trusted smileys.. and i never will..

I can never forgive them.. for the death of my boy.

*BLAM*

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I thought *MIB* had problems.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't mean the smilies... I meant the fecking long string of giant

CAPITAL LETTERS!!!

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps