Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Either Hell's Frozen Over... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Either Hell's Frozen Over...
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

First Omega, and now Siegfried. Will wonders ever cease?

I can understand The Pompatus of Love getting a date, it was only a matter of time, but OMEGA??
Omega's date must have been Bush repulican.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Good luck, Ziggy!

And, um, Tahna... me? When did I go on a date? Perhaps you didn't read the latter part of the thread I posted a year ago. [Wink]

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ribbin' on ya. [Smile]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm. . . ribs. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aban, know offense was taken. [Smile]

Farah may very well be a fiery sex kitten, but I will never know if it's true nor will she know herself until she's married.

And, Ziyal, yes, I know what it sounds like. I didn't name our Trek nights together, so I don't have to take responsibility for it. However, there were a few instances of male posterior nudity and women discussing doing it "froggy style," so the name does kinda make sense.

Kosh, you're close. I don't know if Omega revealed the politics of the woman he was pursuing, but she was the daughter of the his youth minister.

As for pictures, here's the best one I have of her from our road trip to Texas A&M three years ago. She's the one of the far right holding the gun: http://pompatus.virtualave.net/pictures/roadtrip1.jpg

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

- posted      Profile for Jack_Crusher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell must have frozen over, because my home network is working on my laptop computer, and this guy is going on a date. Ya sure this woman isn't just a sentient Antonio Benderas blow-up doll?

--------------------
Fry- How will we get out of this?
George Takei's head- Maybe we can use some kind of auto-destruct code like one-A, two-B, three-C...
(Bender's head blows up)
Bender- Now everybody knows!
-Futurama's obligatory Star Trek episode

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe he is and he ain't telling us.

I've been dating my girlfriend for more than 4 years now. Very few of my friends and family have actually seen her. In fact, some of them are wondering if I am schizophrenic like that John Nash guy in A Beautiful mind.....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She isn't an Antonio Banderas blowup doll. For one thing, she's shorter than Antonio and a lot cuter. [Smile]

There might be pictures if she agrees to me bringing a camera along. She's rather afraid of me having a camera, so it may not be likely.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess this means that everyone really have a chance... Come on Anime Consumation Night...

*goes to wait for Enterprise*

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For one thing, she's shorter than Antonio and a lot cuter.
The shortness this is a matter of taste, but I sure hope she is cuter than Antonio.

It is nice that she met you at a Star Trek thing cause these things are hard to explain to the unbelievers. My wife still doesn't get it after 19 years.

P.S. you going to show her this thread someday if things work out?

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if Omega revealed the politics of the woman he was pursuing, but she was the daughter of the his youth minister.

Preacher. And I wasn't purusing her, as such. Far more complex.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps a section of hell has experienced a temperature depreciation, but I'd say the majority is still burning as well as ever. My most recent snowball demonstrated that it stood the traditional chance, after all.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Grokca, I'll be showing Farah this thread, but I really don't think that things are going to work out for the long haul. We're not really looking for something romantic to come of this, we're just kinda trying it out and, most importantly, to have fun. I'd be extremely overjoyed if things did work out because she's a really cool, neat, and wonderful woman. I also realize, though, that it isn't an undertone of romance between the two of us (at least at the moment). In short, who knows what'll happen? I'm not expecting much except to have fun with a great lady. [Smile]

--------------------

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] She's cute alright, good for you, Siegfried.

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is the BEST fuckin' way, Siegster. After my last ex, I dcedided "no more high-maintenance women!" Now...I have a low-maintenance one. And things are INfinitely better. No worries about "where is this relationship going," no "you never buy me things," no "we're so different." Just...laidback & smooth. Werd.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps