Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Either Hell's Frozen Over... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Either Hell's Frozen Over...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm. . . House of Pies. . . *imagines himself nibbling the walls*

Oh, my fianc�e gave me the Lego SW Ewok Attack set as a Valentine's present; we don't really go in for VD(!) much, so it was a nice little jokey gift. Whee! *flies the scout bike round the monitor*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blasted laugh at singles day! Where's by Veorlon-T disruptor? I gotta go hunt some couples.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not flying the Ewok glider? Shame, shame I say.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is flying the Ewok glider like riding the Man train?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Furrier, I imagine.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And more tiring. You have to flap your arms a lot.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Furrier, I imagine."

In general, I suppose, but it might depend...

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one Sieg. Now you have to follow things up by asking her out on the second date, in a subtle fashion though, no pressure.

You're so damn lucky that you know her over 'Star Trek'. It's been the bane of my love life in the past, telling a chick you're nuts about Star Trek can be like telling them your hobby is burning small animals.

Good luck!

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Admiral:
You're so damn lucky that you know her over 'Star Trek'. It's been the bane of my love life in the past, telling a chick you're nuts about Star Trek can be like telling them your hobby is burning small animals.

Hey, telling them you're really into anime is like labelling yourself a pervert or someone who watches DBZ or someone who doesn't show regularly or all three.

That's why I don't talk to mundanes.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate DBZ, it's so boring, I don't see how my sister can watch it every night. So boring!

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm somewhat curious about how television tastes come up in casual conversation with women anyway.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the first step is to get into a casual conversation w/ a woman.

Once I figure out how that part works, I'll update you on the rest of it.

Lee
Member # 393

Well, here it's easier, with only 5 mainstream channels you can pretty much ask someone, say, if they saw such-and-such a programme on TV last night and know (especially since no-one watches Channel 5 anyway) there's a chance they will have done.

--------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me: I love Star Trek.

Girlfriend: Ew.

Been like that for 4 years.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And amazingly enough she bought you a 'Star Trek' alarm clock.

Also in the random category, I drove past Shik and his girlfriend last night. I stopped to say 'hi', but I had deliveries to take.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps