Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Either Hell's Frozen Over... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Either Hell's Frozen Over...
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Grokca, I'll be showing Farah this thread, but I really don't think that things are going to work out for the long haul. We're not really looking for something romantic to come of this, we're just kinda trying it out and, most importantly, to have fun.

Very cute girl Sieg, but I think I'd leave the camera at home the first time out. Unless you are going sight seeing, like to the Alamo.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*remembers when Frasier Crane dated the supermodel*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least people believe Siegfried!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture proof always helps, baby.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*mutters something about needing a woman...* [Frown]

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pats 359 on the back*

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...no 'you never buy me things,'..."

That sounds more like a problem w/ the person than the relationship. Try finding someone who's simply not disturbingly materialistic.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun tonight!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... Wang Chung tonight
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wang Chung tonight

Careful, they arrested George Michael for Wang Chunging in public.

--------------------
Think!
EMSparks

Shalamar:

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a fun outing. We were going to a Tex-Mex place called Chuy's (of Bush Twins fame, though not the branch they were busted at), but the place was packed. We wound up going to The House of Pies instead. We were there a good couple hours chatting it up about classes, friends, family, politics, sexual harrasment, career goals, hobbies, etc. After that, we went out to visit the WaterWall near the building I work in.

All in all, it was a fun date. I don't think anything serious will become of this, but that doesn't matter to me right now. I had a blast, and I'm happy. [Smile]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy VD, Sieggy.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell me more, tell me more, did she put up a fight (uh-huh, uh-huh). . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Happy VD, Sieggy.
Happy VD? Somebody get this man to a free clinic!

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

There used to be a public service add on TV, with a little song:

"VD, is for everybody"

Hadn't thought of that in years.

--------------------
Think!
EMSparks

Shalamar:

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps