Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who the hell are you?! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Who the hell are you?!
Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blink* Why did I ever leave here?....

FAER TEH PAEG TWOO!!111

[ May 27, 2002, 16:36: Message edited by: Coddman ]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My current name is "TSN". Before that, I was "TSN". In the days before "Solarflare" lost its first two syllables, I was known as "TSN". Before that, at SFCR, people called me "TSN". And way back when I originally started posting at the UP Forum, I used the name "TSN".
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Tim's a bit of a bore. I doubt he knew when he first took the handle TSN that he was using the name of Canada's sports channel...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... and when he was born, his mother & father made sure his birth certificate read "TSN" ...

[Big Grin]

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Obsessive C and I like garlic.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*SpockSpeak*

I have been... and always shall be... Omega.

*/speak*

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, lets see,
when I joined on April 30, 2002 my names have been:

TheCaptain
The Captain
Fred Sanford
F. G. Sanford
Red
Red Green
Beans (For 4 minutes)
Mirror Bashir
Jean Luc Picard
Jeen Luck Pikkurd
Valiant
The Defiant

Most of those I didn't have for an hour.
Hmm, it's been a week, I need a new name... help me think of one besides Any of the above and 'Hello, I am stupid'.

IP: Logged
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sometimes think about reverting to one of the names I used to be known by (USS Coyote or The First One) but decided that on the whole I really couldn't be bothered one way or the other. The people whose opinions matter to me know who I am, and so do Tim and Frank. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEfiant,

I'd recommend against changing your name so much while you're still so new. If Lee changed his name, we'd all make the adjustment pretty quickly because we all know who Lee is.

Not everyone knows who you are. I know I was surprised to read that list ... I didn't know all of those people were you! Leave your name alone until September, then change it ... you'll have a better chance of us remembering you.

[Smile]

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....So sayth the Jeep....

[Wink]

'Tis true though......

April 30th, 2002....

12 names with 117 posts.... less than 12 posts per name.......

No wonder the Captain was confused.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, why not now Snay? Everybody important doesn;t care much for me, and those who don't still do. I'm like a plauge, every thread except fot the ones in Deigns and Creativity get shut down, and it used to be that each thread I posted in got shut down too. Sol System will deny this. He hates me too.
Maybe I should leave. Can I have one of those signature things under my name, like Bernds is 'Netscape 3.01 user'. I'll shut up and leave now.

[ May 28, 2002, 05:50: Message edited by: The Defiant ]

IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For "fuck"'s sake.

[ May 27, 2002, 20:04: Message edited by: The Ulcer Mongoose ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Defiant,

No one hates you. No one likes you, but that's not the same thing. Knock off the self-pity routine. Of course you're going to get teased and picked on -- you're a newbie! Leave your name alone, post, and you WILL be accepted. Heck, we accepted CaptainMike. And before that, I ran the gauntlet myself.

I don't remember getting this many opportunities to get my act in gear, though ... [Big Grin]

I concur with Ultra Marksman ... for fuck's sake!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defiant, you've just got to learn how not to act so stupid when you're here. I mean, would you be doing the same thing when you're meeting other people for the first time, or for that matter, any time? Learn what's been going on here and see how we all behave. If you want to stay adapt, otherwise leave 'cause you'd be wasting people's time. At least Koy's slowly adapting. If you've got some specialty, contribute it. We recognize Lobo for his great drawings. So far, you're only recognized as being the village idiot. We're not going to change ourselves for one person. If you don't like it here, you're free to leave. No one is stopping you from doing that.

Finally, look in my profile for who I am and who I've been.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just the token gay guy with the flare for dramatics. Before that I was Michael_T, the token straight Filipino with the flare for the bulletin board.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps