Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who the hell are you?! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Who the hell are you?!
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, no, it's all true. I burn with hate. Burn. With hate.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Harry. And I still don't see why we can change our usernames but not our status lines.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have just got out of a hell bent experience at the Trek BBS, so I still am a little, uh, BBS-ish. I also thought of The Plague as a name, but that sound like a B sci fi movie. Like the ones with giant ants. I'm trying, and I need to relax more. Becuase my neighbor is so damn stupid, whenever I come here I"m mad at the world or tired, so I am going to start a new, uh, account and start over. If only I could carry my 120 posts over... maybe that's a little too drastic. I know ! I'll change my name! Um, what could I change it too. Where's a beer when you need it? [Frown] And besides, I don't have any gifts, I can't draw, I can't write, I can't participate in disussions because I alawys change the subject... there's got to be something I'm good at... no. Too bad everybody can kitbash, I can make good dedications plaques, but anybody can get IrfanView... dang.

[ May 28, 2002, 05:54: Message edited by: The Defiant ]

IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is Aban Rune. My friends call me Aban Rune. People who dislike me and intensely hate me...also call me Aban Rune.

Lee calls me "The Guy Who Still Hasn't Done the Steamrunner Painting He Said He Was Going to Do". But everyone else calls me Aban Rune.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defiant, you really do need to relax a bit and enjoy your say here. You cannot be so wel... hyoer about subjects. Everything you do needs to be thought carefully because if it is true that your non-Art subjects are being closed, is because you are doing something against the rules for this forum. It's as simple as that. For example you cannot talk about Star wars in the Star Trek boards because we will burn you alive strip you down, and place you in the middle of a desert. Then maybe someone will move the topic. This is unfornately how we treat newbies. Take everything they say with a grain of salt and make it a learning experience for this board.

If you continue the self pity attitude, we will start relating to you, as that.

As for me, I have no clue what this board thinks of me.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

The Defiant
Ex-Member

I'll try. Not all of mine were closed, and I don't post much outside art. Except for the OL and Flameboard. Coming right after I eat lunch, a new The Defiant. Now what to call myself...
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But why call yourself a new name after only alittle more than a hundred posts? The Defiant is not a bad name.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alan for short.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Pup." You should call yourself "Pup," because that's who you remind me of.

And why DIDN'T O'Brien ever unleash him on the CardassiMinion?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought he got toasted when O'Brien fried the computer.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooooohhhhh...maybe that explains it. If you hang out nigh exclusively in the Flameboard, you're bound to come away damaged. Too much real life can have a deleterious effect on the synapses.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

The Defiant
Ex-Member

Um, this may sound retarded, but what are you talking about?
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am proud to say that since I joined Flare in April 2001 I started with the name akb1979. As you can see I haven't changed it in the 1 year and 1 month that I've been here.

The Defiant: I have no idea either. My advice is to ignore them and let them continue. You'll either get an answer eventually or go insane trying to understand. Me: I err on the side of caution. [Wink]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

The Defiant
Ex-Member

Thanks. You now have admittance on my list of 'People who may not potentially flame me'. It's an honor. [Smile]

[ May 28, 2002, 12:07: Message edited by: The Defiant ]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am First of Two.
To date, I have always been First of Two.
I have no plans to become anyone other than First of Two.

Impolite people playing the excessive familiarity game call me 'Rob.'

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps