Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who the hell are you?! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Who the hell are you?!
The Defiant
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
Robert is obviously using clever reverse psychology in an effort to get us all to become more chummy with him. It's not going to work Bobby.

Are you talking to me? That's my name. Email me and see.

[ May 30, 2002, 18:41: Message edited by: The Defiant ]

IP: Logged
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ, now this First of Two thing is starting to fit......
The Defiant
Ex-Member

Just call me Ed.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one has gone for the obvious. It falls to me.

:::arches eyebrows mysteriously::: I'm Batman...!

There. Prophecy has been fulfilled.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defiant is using the little known variation of Bobby called "Ed". Interesting...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey your name is Bobby!? So is mine!

Not really, I can't prove that. So do want to know you I am. Do you really want to? I am Matrix Man!

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut. Up.
The Defiant
Ex-Member

Um, Bobby = Ed? Never heard of it.

Ed is something I made 2 nanoseconds before that post.

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. Bobby and Ed Kennedy were actually the same guy. Ed wore glasses to hide his true identity.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm tempted to say that the Joke's over, and you did a fairly good job of it too. Got us good, young Defiant, you did.
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case anyone wants to know. I am MaGiC. Here I have always been MaGiC. At the BTVS BB's I am Magic1. A long time ago I was occasionally Vampiric. If anyone remembers that, you have known me too long.

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started out at "The Great Link" DS9 forum as ET, short for Ed Toler. Switched to Kruge right after the Great Hack. Switched to "The Excalibur" when we got the first pictures of ship, aned later, when the board would except a four letter name, I went to Kosh. The same Kosh you have seen around the Trekbbs, for those who have been there, like CaptianMike, Defiant, Snayer and Tahna Los.

If an admin would be kind enough to send me tha Password for The Excalibur, I would like to use that account again. I no longer have the E-mail address connected to the account, so I can't get it that way. send to password to:

[email protected]

Then I would be member #34.

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC killed off a lot of accounts that suffered from terminal inactivity.... was #34 one of them????
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't look like it since you can still access the profile. If it had been tossed out with the trash, I'd bet we'd get a 404 on it.
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would revert to being Crusader, but I have like 11 posts and being member 200 something.

Then again, everyone knows me by Matrix only.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps