Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » My girlfriend might be leaving me. (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: My girlfriend might be leaving me.
MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spellers of the world untie!

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cence we are on the brink of interspellar war!

Well I, for one, was not 313C73I) to watch my people studder and cry while you discuss this issue in a committee!!

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hadn't thought of myself associated with so many dang monkeies......

[ June 06, 2002, 19:04: Message edited by: Ritten ]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Turnips. Not monkeys. Turnips. [Smile]
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least it's not turnkeys...
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hush you! Nimmy will be sad like a crying man who is sad!
Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get it, running out of proverbs again, eh?

Alas, I'm all too familiar with turncoats, if that was your meaning, Tissen. You see, I've played Counterstrike with Jeph. [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never TKed you.

And it's "Jeff" ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
teh speling makes me angery and magnesium
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I meant "turnkey". As in, a jailer.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Smack off, shorty.

[Big Grin]

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, the places this thread went... [Smile] well, erin and i broke up, and i'm left emotionally devastated. no surprise. i hope the stupid fuck she's with gets leukemia or some shit. well, as a plus, i have rediscovered my old friend alcohol and his constant companion cannabis. and to think that i had kicked them out last year.

found out when my friends got back (remember, they were out of town) that this is the story of life for most men. i don't understand why the stereotype is that men can't handle the commitment, because it seems that women are the ones who generally can't. women, what a bunch of bitches. its so hard to live by yourself after having lived with a woman for a while, but i guess i will have to learn. there is no way in hell i could just go find someone else. man, what a topper for a shitty school year.

--jacob

btw, absinthe might not make the heart grow fonder, but i wouldn't mind some. shame the stuff is so expensive to get imported from europe to the US.

[ June 11, 2002, 05:49: Message edited by: EdipisReks ]

IP: Logged
Nim
Member # 205

Never mind that it tastes like kerosene.

I'm sorry things didn't work out, but taking you for granted like that, she sounded like she hadn't gotten things right about relationships at all. I understand you feel like piss, but at least this time you held the moral high ground. Big consolation, I know.

TSN: Yeah, I know.
Jeff: Yeah, I know. No disrespect to your skillz, your rep is intact.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel so innumeratively old when I read all this young adult angst. Oh, to sulk in my own self-pity again...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just about time to start my own angst thread.. BTW i was wondering when the conversation would swing back from spelling to the topic

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps