Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm Back people!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: I'm Back people!!
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, I'm back for good. It all went slightly awry in Spain, I got evicted from my apartment, which is the short answer. But it wasn't my fault that the guy I was renting it from decided to fly over from Ireland at a moment's notice and move in - and about 6 months early. It was also impossible to find new accommodation at this time of year, even a holiday let.

All this means that I had to fly back home. And that, as they say, is that. Never mind, but I really was starting to miss my computer, big time, and my website, and all of you guys. So now I can get back to the real issue at hand: discussing endless minutiae, yeh ha, it's great to back.

And I missed you all...

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who are you again?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jees, I've only been gone six weeks....!

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

The ASDB

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember you. I think you're lying.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's okay, I was gone for 5 months and they never even noticed me leaving. [Razz]
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

Well I'm sure some people appreciate me!! LOL

This was the thread from when I left...
http://flare.solareclipse.net/cgi2/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=002595

--------------------

The ASDB

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't feel too bad. No Flarite ever went AWOL without drawing some attention. As a matter of fact I seem to recall you posting a very sentimental farewell message [which I see you've managed to dig up] [Smile]

So, uh, welcome back.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How was your time in Spain, though, other than that?
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

Spain was just fine, everything was going great until I had to vacate the apartment... No matters though, perhaps it just wasn't meant to be. I'm back now and it's time to get on with life.

Anyway, those that may not recognise my name, I've been a member here for a fair while now, and it just might be that they don't visit or post in the forums that I regularly visit. The main three for me being: General Trek, Starships and Technology, and Designs and Artwork...

--------------------

The ASDB

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I hope that you didn't get warped by that Spanish Cartoon Network, airing the XXX PowerPuff Girls...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I assume that everyone knows that I was joking about that, I will just make it clear at this point that it was all a big fib.

(And if you think I'm being silly, I will point out that Jeff thought I was gay for about 8 months based on a joke.)

How were the foxy Spanish seniorettas?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you're back. I was getting tired of one newbie who irritated almost everyone here, especially Snay who kept thinking (saying) he was MIB. To tell the truth, sometimes I half-believed the same thing.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by "almost everyone here" he means about a handful, of course.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that you're back. Dukhat is in the Starship/Tech forum sending love sonnets to Rob Legato, so there's interesting reading over there. Here in the Officers Lounge, Liam is showing us the secret, dirty world of the Powerpuff Girls.

Now for the big question: what fun and exciting things did you do in Spain? Go sightseeing at all? Please share the details!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat, I may have shut up about it, but I don't disbelieve my earlier claims.

Who are all you people? I recognize none of you -- NONE! You're imposters, all!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, when I glanced at the title of this thread, I thought it said "I'm Black people".
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps