Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm Back people!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: I'm Back people!!
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless he is, but I really don't think he is. BTW, this is not meant to be an insult to anyone including RA and black people.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You fibbed??? Well, I just won't add you to the list of worthwhile Brits than.... [Wink] (I guess a "no shit" is okay to use...)

And Red Adm., yes, welcome back, and may we enjoy more of your images... I do like the Checkov...

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snay:
Dat, I may have shut up about it, but I don't disbelieve my earlier claims.

Would it interest you to know that whatever hostilities between me and Dat have ceased? That me are not enimies (if you could call it that) like we were? When I was annoying?
IP: Logged
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we are glad that you are not at odds with yourself... or DAT, or Jeff...

Use of past tense, interesting....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red,

I really don't give a flying fuck.

Red BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Past tense, oh boy, I feel like singing a song!!!

*starts singing*
I smell turkey!
Tuna fish!
Big beef jerkey!
Patato Canish!
I smell onions!
Pizza too!
The dog needs washing!
And so do you!
It smells like,
What does it smell like Space Ghost?
It smells like!
Boxer Shorts??
Oh no, It smells like!
Whaaaatt?
It smells like Cartoon Planet. Whoo-wee

Zorak, prison pod, Brak, Brak,
Barnyard animal!
Oink!
Quack!
Zorak, upside down!
Sing it fuzzy!
I'm a little teapot short and stout..
Oh it smells like!
Pork and beans?
It smells like!
Ice cream cones?
Oh it smells like!
Whaaaaaatttt?
It smaells like Cartoon Planet! Ah..
*stops singing and starts listening to heavy metal real loud*

IP: Logged
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
Glad to see you're back. I was getting tired of one newbie who irritated almost everyone here, especially Snay who kept thinking (saying) he was MIB. To tell the truth, sometimes I half-believed the same thing.

Geez, having to reply to my one quote because I can no longer edit (the time to do so expired)

Anyway, so that nobody takes this statement the wrong way, I meant no insult to Red (as he already knows) and that this was in the past. As Red already said, there are no longer any hostilities between us.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? You have an unguarded border? You don't have nukes and M-16 carbines aimed at him? Ooooh. Ooooh.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BWC is on crack. It's the only explanation.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone just needs to be sodomized by a giant Prozac pill.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't rule out shrooms, actually.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Just ask Simon, when he's ten feet tall....
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not "tall". "Long".

quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
Unless he is, but I really don't think he is. BTW, this is not meant to be an insult to anyone including RA and black people.

What the hells an RA person?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red Admiral?
The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer everything:

Snay: No-one confuses me more on this forum than you. Lol. I have never known anyone as dry and sarcastic as you - and that's saying something, I'm a Brit.

Red BWC: I haven't met you before, so I can't comment. You're obviously new here.

Note: 'Red', is my nickname, I had it first. So to avoid any confusion, you should be referred to as BWC, whatever that stands for...

Ritten: Powerpuff girls.... please enlighten me

PsyLiam: Spanish seniorettas?? - oh plenty of those pal. Mostly wild, drunken, up-for-anything British girls on holiday mainly. It's a lot more fun out there than it is at home, I can tell you that...!

Siegy: For the most part, just refer to previous comments I made to Psy. Sightseeing? Not much to see really. Sea, sand, and many many bars mainly. And I 'saw' plenty of those...

TSN: I'm not black, I'm white, not that there would be any problem with being black though...

Ritten: Glad you like the Checkov. Now the pod is more 'accurate' I plan on doing a more updated series of renders for the new version.

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps