Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » You Learn (Page 6)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: You Learn
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN: "One would hope that Nim was referring to a trusted (and/or screened) sexual partner"

Huh? TSN giving me credit? What about the space/time continuum??? [Smile]
Re: partner, yes of course.
At least here in Sweden, these issues are a mutual obligation in a relationship, it helps tremendously to be on the same level with eachother. They teach us that in 9th grade biology, for crying out loud.

Psyliasm: "But still, doing it when stuff less pleasant than The Matrix: Revolutions is coming out of the woman is just, well, more sick and wrong than, er, The Matrix: Reloaded."

That's prudish and oldfashioned. If it's that big of a problem just take a pre-shower both of you and you won't tell the difference. It's called improvising. Jeez.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Topher:
Oh, oh! I know this one. As I recall, there was a poll among some community that ended up naming the...mess...after anal sex after some authority figure or something.

Note: If you're squeamish about where this post is going to go, I'd advise you to skip to the next one. This ain't gonna be pretty.

Actually, santorum was a humor columnist's response to the flap that Senator Santorum (R-PA) got into a while back. I want to say the columnist's name was Dave Barry, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, the mess Santorum got into was that, during the US Supreme Court's hearings on the Texas Homosexual Sodomy Law, Santorum said that if we allowed homosexual sexual intercourse, then we'd have to allow bestiality, incest, etc. because, (sarcasm) obviously, they are all the same thing. The result of the poll of his readers by the columnist was that santorum would from here on be the descriptor of the mixture of lubrication and fecal matter that occurs with anal intercourse.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have deep misgivings about saying this, but. . . on the few occasions I have done. . . I never noticed any. . . oh, God. . . 'fecal matter.' Not that I looked too closely, I was afraid I might and it'd put me off doing it ever again.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll just say that I agree with Lee. I dunno. Maybe some people are just naturally... um... cleaner. Back there. Yes.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah woah woah woah...Tim has done Anal sex?

He has just got 7 billion points off of me.

Nim: It's not prudish. Well, maybe it is. But it's still a bit "ewww". And feeling a bit "ewww" is not really conductive to good sex.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These "points" you speak of... Are they redeemable for goods and services? Have I gained 7 billion of anything at all desireable?

And is that American billions, or British billions?

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But it's still a bit "ewww". And feeling a bit "ewww" is not really conductive to good sex.

Now, Liam, when you say "good sex", you do mean sex that involves more than one person, right?

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really good sex shouldn't have an "ewww." I've done loads of things that previously I might have thought "ewww" of, but gone ahead and and done them in the heat of passion. Kinda removes the whole "ewww" factor from whatever act it was.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry I brought this up. I am so, so sorry.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No you're not. You evil bastard.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome one and all, to the thread of sexual perversions...!

Brought to you by:

Siegfried
A grant from the American Health Association
Public Broadcasting
People like you

[Wink]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have grown weary of Dr. Pepper brand soda.
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shouldn't use it as a lubricant then.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you tried Kvass? It's on my international beverage "to do" list. I hear it's great. In the same sense that period sex can be great phys. therapy for girls who feel uptight during their period. Made her toes curl and eyes roll over white, mm-mmm.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim: I think the American billions has become standard here too, to avoid confusion.

But still...I am really tempted to use an emoticon. Probably this one: O_O

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps