Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Member Map (Page 12)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Member Map
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
"I quite drinking..."

Sure sounds like it.

Yep, I am now a very boring person, I don't do anything...... 'Cept post things that don't always make sense.... [Razz]

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally added myself to map - yup still in london

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quit drinking? Pleh... only losers quit.

I love to go out drinking. Or drink at home, but then I have to stay away from the computer. Who knows what the fuck alcohol would make me post.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't drink that much since I stated dancing. I need all my wits about me to Salsa well... so while I haven't quit drinking officially - I don't do it much any more...Salsa gives a much better high anyway.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm. . . salsa. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love drinking too, but my wife didn't think much of me doing it, only 6 a night, of 40 ouncers, and a pint of rum every few days on top of that.....

Oh well, them was the days....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Hobbes
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually only go drinking on Saturday to a bar with free pool tables from 4p-9p at about 4-5 beers.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaGiC:
I don't drink that much since I stated dancing. I need all my wits about me to Salsa well... so while I haven't quit drinking officially - I don't do it much any more...Salsa gives a much better high anyway.

You must have had a bad drinking problem if you could not use salsa- just dip the chip, aim for your mouth... [Wink]

You still coming to Florida next month?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
I love drinking too, but my wife didn't think much of me doing it, only 6 a night, of 40 ouncers, and a pint of rum every few days on top of that.....

1/ I have never seen drink measured by weight. Could you convert that into, y'know, English?

2/ A pint of rum: This is why Americans are terrible at knowing how to drink.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean English UK, as Google our lord and master styles it?

All sorts of liquids are measured by weight here and we're a better people for it.

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:

Yup, really looking forward to it. Can't wait for the full gaudy commercial Disney experience.

--------------------
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"

Hobbes
Member # 138

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
2/ A pint of rum: This is why Americans are terrible at knowing how to drink.

Not hard, twist the bottle cap off and enjoy. Not a huge fan of rum though. Even though I think I have a bottle of it in the kitchen.

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever tried a Mojito?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
40 ouncer = 1.1 L, give or take

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaGiC:
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:

Yup, really looking forward to it. Can't wait for the full gaudy commercial Disney experience.
Cool.

I'm trying to get up there for a long weekend, but now that I'm a managment type I can only choose one holiday not to work.
And I chose New Years Eve/Day.

Still, mabye Tropical Storm Gamma will wipe us out for another week and I'll split town to Orlando....

Buy ya a drink. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps