Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Member Map (Page 7)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Member Map
Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... Googling Images my nickname shows only Trek-related pics.

I don't know whether I should be proud, or ashamed...

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess what results you get depends on which country's Google you use. I use Canada's Google (it doesn't give me a choice) and I get multiple results for both forms of your name, Siegfried, and most of them are either to do with girls named Holly or Christmas.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, use quotes.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're all related to me, all crazier than shit religous nutjobs that sometimes handle snakes and speak in tounges in the trailers they call "church"

So... strong family ties, then? B)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, strong ties among themselves.

My sister and I got ourselves disowned back when I was thirteen.

Who knows? Mabye they've all become enlightened liberals with agnostic leanings by now.....though somehow I doubt it.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes:
Searching on IMDb I found what celebrities are from the Charleston area...

Andy Dick (News Radio, Road Trip, Zoolander, Old School)

Wasn't he also that guy in the cage in Dude! Where's My Car? You know at the ostrich farm run by Brent Spiner/Data.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only picture Google found of me was from www.lgbta.com. On Yahoo, they don't find pictures of myself but other info such as my own MySpace profile.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That link does not go to a picture.

Besides, it's more fun to see else who has your name and what they look like.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then I'm unique... I only see my pictures with my name or my nickname. And my picture is in the Officers Page of lgbta.com by the way...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Well, you got yerself one o' them foreign names, dontcha?

No google fun for you then (or plausible deniability of online hijinks either for that matter).

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was actually worried what would come up if I put my name in: B.J. Olejnik. I was suprised to get only 19 hits, 18 of which are artwork right from my own home page, and one picture of a location I suggested to Google Sightseeing.

I'm not saying what you get if you leave off my last name, but it wasn't quite as bad as I thought. It was still pretty bad, though.

B.J.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently I have a successful career as a swedish west-coast Formula 1 racer.

That's Niklas in the middle of the picture, there, holding the trophy. I look so happy. *sniph*

I also won silver at an international Judo tournament in Portugal.

It seems I have a real swedish sports name, because this me is the worst. The guy is blond, one year younger than me and three centimeters taller.
I'm not even going to comment on his interests.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone else added to the map!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Googles ... finds... .... Capps

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I use Canada's Google (it doesn't give me a choice)..."

So, if you go to google.com, it will recognize your location and redirect you to google.ca?

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps