Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Relationships revisited... (Page 11)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Relationships revisited...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

100% real Philips product.

Also, this is the worst thread ever. Ever.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! For the relationships or the shaving?
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
3 hours a day! That's, well, ridiculous. How are you going to fit in playing with your Wii? (Sorry, but that will continue to be funny for at least another 3 days.)

Get him to show you the Bollywood movie that the Undertaker is in! I've asked my Indian mates, but they find Bollywood films scary and full of dancing.

I had always planned on moving closer to work after getting a job, but between a tight budget or cheap rent/cheap use of car/free food with the parents, I chose the latter. Yes I am a freeloader. It's rather tricky sleeping over at my boyfriend's place on weekends though, so that's the trade off. I am looking for a new job these days, so I may move out once I find one.

So who the heck is the Undertaker?

--------------------
life creation in progress

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently, this character.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely not one of the "shave everywhere" set.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sitting here waiting for the link to download, and I'm thinking to myself: "Why did I click a link called ShaveEverywhere.com? Do I really even want to know the horrors I may find when that clip finishes loading?"

And then the guy said he gained an extra optical inch on his *Bleep* I just couldn't stop laughing.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew a guy in basic training that did a full body shave every morning, had a hair phobia or something. Dirll sergeants thought he was a skin head at fist, then found out he was a skin body.

Disliked me though, with enough body hair for three people.... Oh well.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Would someone get this big... walking carpet out of my way?!"

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, my wife and I have been together for 20 years, married for 15, and our son is 7 years old. We have a house, it didn't get blown away by Katrina, and I'm looking at getting out of the Navy.

Things are rolling along OK.

A got a phone call from said wife a week ago Friday: "I'm at the clinic, you need to come over. Now."

She's pregnant! Not exactly planned. OK, not planned at all. After a week-end of wandering around saying "oh shit" to each other we have warmed to the idea.

Just a cautionary tale.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why "cautionary"?
Truly, you're the luckiest sap in town!

Congradulations!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
But can you imagine the stubble...or (shudder!) an ingrown hair!

Nope- trimmed short is enough.

Going that extra mile is why I love women so.
That and they're all soft and they smell good and..

My god man! I hope you are talking about women and not your shaved/trimmed private parts!?! If so - you must be quite flexible to smell that region! [Smile]

That Philips Close Shave page is hilarious - the link about 'shaving the groin' was hilarious - "wear your *beep* and *beep* like a gladiator mask" and then towards the ends it's all *bleeeeeeeep* [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Why "cautionary"?
Truly, you're the luckiest sap in town!

Congradulations!

Thanks - it is true. The caution more comes from the total failure of our birth control, we've caused some serious concern amongst our friends about that.

We're pleased in a still sort of surprised way. Told our son about it this morning and he's happy yet a little worried about his status and role in all this.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps