Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Relationships revisited... (Page 8)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Relationships revisited...
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You grew into your head. Congrats.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good God.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the same person?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jiminy Christmas, Frank's handsome now! And he learned how to dress. What up with that? Did you go metro?
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't Frank already pre-empt the metro stuff? Also: 2003. IN THE PAST.

(I had a flat tire today, and my driver's side window is broke, so to make change I was like, I'll totally take a six-pack please, and now: the result. Is this. I mean.)

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
allyourbitterarebelongtosimon. Which is to say I snarkily apologize. Someday we'll learn the past is SO over.

I saw David Sedaris tonight. Who I might mention was very well dressed. He's a wee man. And funny. Also relevant. But because he's been living in France he's missed out on our nation's fascination with the comedic stylings of Larry The Cable Guy and so was very curious. In the unironic way.

So in a similar vein of morbid curiosity, I wanted to know whether a Gerratana-sized transformation might require a deeper appreciation for the cock.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. And/or creepy.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from having his shirt tucked in, Frank is now the official forum sexy beast oh yes fuckity shag yes king.

Aban, hand over your crown.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, Frank. Lookin' good.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maaaaaaaaaan, super shitty day.
mabye it's just me, but I have this one woman I really cared for, got my heart broken over (almost nine years ago!) and never really got completely over.

Just heard today (from the guy she chose over me) that she setttled down with some (still other) guy and now has a beautiful baby girl, about a year old.

Man, I dont know how to feel.

One one hand, I'm numb and need a cigarette, on the other, I guess I'm happy for her and on the third hand, I just feel....shitty.
Why the fuck is that? I've not even seen her in like four years.

To top things off, my blood is such a cocktail of narcotics and chemo, I cant even go on a bender.
Not even a beer for fuck's sake.

Not to distract from Frank's full body conversion.
Sell your soul or just start hitting the gym?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never cared much for trends, and Frankie G.'s new look is rather... trendy. I do not find trendy sexy. More... sad and unimaginative. So I do not find Frank sexy. But that's okay, because I don't have to. If it draws the girls (or guys, depending on how your bread is buttered, pimp it. I still respect you for your mind, and I miss the glasses.

Jason, one of the annoying things about love (the real kind, not the short-term hoemonal distractions) never goes entirely away. It's always there waiting for something to remind you of it. I know too well the mixed bag of emotions that comes from being happy that ehy're happy and being sad/angry that they could be happy with someone who isn't you. Took me nearly fourteen years to find a girl I loved where it didn't blow up in my face, but the others are still there in my heart and always will be. Maybe in some Mirror universe I'm married to one of them instead. Maybe you are, too. *shrug* Small comfort, but I can't drink either. *chuckle* Come on out for a visit. We can drink apple juice and speak of past battles and personal glory and try not to get our medications confused.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose we can find solace amongst Frank's new-found sexiness (I mean, how?! The Nigel Lawson diet?) in the fact that, unless he's looking directly at the camera, he resembles David Walliams more than a little. Perhaps he and Liam can do a Lou'n'Andy double-act?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I haven't been keeping up with recent events.

Name: Eric Chow
Height: 5'8
Weight: 185 lbs
Current Residence: Midtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, in a nice quaint studio apartment.
Current Vehicle: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt (obtained with $5000 in discounts, WoOt!)

Personal life? Was dating someone for 5 1/2 years who I so wanted to be my wife, but things, well, fell apart in a horrible way. Am seeing someone right now, but the spark that was in my prior relationship is not there. Not like I'm trying to think too much about it, I'm working as a software developer for a major firm so you could say that I have my hands full..... When I'm not doing any of the above, you can find me shooting people with my M4A1.....

Oh, and I just got me a new Ipod video 30GB!!! Such a sweet device.

Oh, and bask in my gut inflating glory!!!! (I know, I need to work out a bit more).

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
!!!

For some reason, Saltah'na, I've always been under the impression that you were a girl. [Confused] I think it has something to do with your screen name. It sounds feminine to me.

B.J.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Perhaps he and Liam can do a Lou'n'Andy double-act?

Hey! I have been described as "hot" before. By people. And I have a date tonight. Honest.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps