Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Obligatory "Charles made me do it" post (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Obligatory "Charles made me do it" post
Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, long time no see! It's been almost 4 years since my last post here, and I thought I'd say hi. [Smile]

Life has been busy, I'm no longer in web design, but have moved on to print, which is for the better. It's somehow more gratifying for me to hold a piece of my work in my hands, at the end of the day. I am also an avid amateur photographer and purchased my first digital SLR (Rebel XT) a few months back. So. Much. Fun.

I have a dog named Neo who, ironically, was born with cataracts and is now almost completely blind. (I named him after seeing the first Matrix movie.)

I've been living with my boyfriend for just about three years now, he is a huge nerd, I'm sure you would all approve. [Wink]

So yeah, last 4 years in a nutshell...what's new around here?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, first the Earth cooled, then the dinosaurs came, then they died and they created oil, then the arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benz's ...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nearly four years in absentia, and yet the ghost of your ferret is still running the moderators' forum...
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega is getting married.

(That doesn't sound right no matter how many times you repeat it.)

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Nearly four years in absentia, and yet the ghost of your ferret is still running the moderators' forum...

At first I considered making a post from Basil, but I figured it might be a bit creepy to post as your dead ferret, even for a goth girl. [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by Cartman:
Omega is getting married.

Charles told me!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jonah can eat now.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bows*

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hi, I'm MarsNeedsWomen, one the few new members to the this forum.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Greetings- I am also a cough"new" member and have not formally met you (I believe).

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian's first post in two years, and that's all he says?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who the hell does he think he is, me?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, let's see if the old black magic still works...

*summons Elim Garak*

*summons Frank*

*summons targetemployee*

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*summons Morn69*

Wait, what are we doing again?

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. I may have had e-mail contact with Elim Garak a year or so ago, if it's the same one who was involved in some other Trek tech discussions (and Vs. discussions). Otherwise he's out of the loop.

2. 50,000 cool points for quoting "Airplane!"

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps