Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Obligatory "Charles made me do it" post (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Obligatory "Charles made me do it" post
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I demand a Meet!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But then how will Fabrux feel!
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, we were both in Head Hall for like a year. I look up your photo on the grad class display and I recognized you. [Razz]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least it was a good photo. [Razz]
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that time, with visual recognition, and you never even said hello? Sheesh, my wife couldn't even spend two hours in the same restaurant as a champion athlete the other day without going to speak to him. Seriously, Benjamin, you need your horizons broadened.

--------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

I wasn't the one who recognised anyone. [Wink]
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't recognize him until I saw the picture with his name under it. Then it was like "I've SEEN that kid."

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
Member # 393

And they you were all, like, [jackbauer]Dammit! I almost had him![/jackbauer]

--------------------

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Simon's been MIA because his computer blew up back in October, and I guess he still hasn't gotten a new one.

THAT explains why I haven't been able to get a hold of him. Poor guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
I have to say, as I look back over my life, those Flameboard debates may have done more to shape me into an adult than my parents did.

I have similar sentiments. Even though I wouldn't say they had more influence than my parents did, I can trace a lot of lessons I've learned back to those days.

Regarding Liam: I've had occasional emails from him and it seems like he's fairly busy with work (still luckless in the romantic department). Although I don't know what he's so busy doing that he can't get me his damn Wii number.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sad thing is that we shaped him.... It is kind of scary when you dwell on it.

Elim, soft and squishy?

Does anyone think that Snay should take lessons, on posting, from Elim?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Lee
Member # 393

I've tried texting Liam and Monty, and gotten no reply. Naybe their numbers have changed, Or maybe they don't want to/can't be bothered to reply, which is fair enough, at the end of the day I'm just a random distant acquaintance.

--------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

I don't think anyone should take lessons on posting from me. [Wink]
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elim lives!!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My computer totally blew up.

So in the meantime I became an adult, of sorts. I got a new job, doing exactly what I was doing before, only all the time. I wear a tie. Sometimes after work I go to the Sports Center and sit quietly, by myself, drinking brandy. (Except for the one time I was talking to some girl and then was all "Oh man, I've got to get home to see Lost!" and then I wandered around downtown Yakima until I felt fit to drive.) I bought new glasses. My new car, purchased from some good Slovakian friends of mine just before they left the continent, also blew up. They are still my friends, though.

I bought a cell phone, and put some Beck songs on it.

And I just spent grown-up money on this new computer.

I guess I plan to take a vacation to England this fall/winter, to go visit a friend who will be studying... well, somewhere. I'm not clear yet. ("It's in Oxford." "Oxford!" "No, it's in Oxford.") But there was another school he was considering in, I don't know, Sheffield?

I'm opening a Flickr account as we speak.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME, MISTER.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps