Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Obligatory "Charles made me do it" post (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Obligatory "Charles made me do it" post
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
*summons Elim Garak*

*appears (somewhat belatedly)*

quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
Elim Garak used to live a short distance from me. Went to the same university. Now he's closer to Lee than anyone else.

Not any more, new country (same continent)... [Wink]
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Explain. And if you were here, you coulda said. It's hurtful, all these Canadians, they live right next door to Americans, yet it's ME they're scared of.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Garak sets the new record. 23 posts since the year 2000.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simon texted me, yo. He's a grownup now?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, man. we all need to text Simon. And UM.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, you're talking to him.
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not the same! I want to texct him at 3 AM & ask about udon.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
noudles
Shik
Member # 343

Nudels.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PEOPLE! It's made from people!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
Explain.

I'm in France but will be back in the UK after a few months. It's part of my degree. Sort of... EuroPhD fun...

quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
It's hurtful, all these Canadians, they live right next door to Americans, yet it's ME they're scared of.

*LOL*

If it makes you feel better, Manchester is of course way closer to Liverpool (Liam). And although we went to school on the same campus, I've never (to my knowledge) seen Topher...

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
I think Garak sets the new record. 23 posts since the year 2000.

I try. [Wink]
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY!!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, don't feel so bad, Lee. We went to uni in the same damn building and I never met him.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Ooh, I didn't think it was the same building...
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps