Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Personal Ads (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Personal Ads
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cargile's post has just reminded me of something, and I felt that I should share it, although I'm sure all of you know this anyway.

LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDRIES!

I know that if I ever found someone that I fell completely in love with, I would never let distance get in my way. I would find her and do my absolute best to make it happen.

But since I can't really say that I've ever TRULY loved anyone before, I can only just live life and try to find the woman who I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life.

....and oh, she'll probably have to endure my Trek addiction though.

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited July 28, 1999).]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tora Ziyal defies the odds once again!

Well, fine... She hasn't quite met him, but...

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get me started here. I'd just like to say that I actually match all Jubes' criteria.
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a girl who is around my age, anywhere from 14-16. Smart, funny, knows when to shut up and just enjoy the view. Someone who likes to sleep in until noon. *L* Pretty, but not full of herself. Likes outdoors and swimming, bike-riding. Likes to travel. Has friends in common with me..

Waitaminute, I already found my perfect women...

*L* I can't believe it, but I got a date on saturday with a girl from Illinois, possiblility of dating a cute girl a year lower than myself, and I'm great friends with a hot girl that I get to spend two weeks with this August.

Hey, i guess life doesn't suck! :-D

------------------
"Nobody is just anything . . . Everyone is of equal value, regardless of their station."
Romanian President Nicolae Carpathia to Cameron Williams of the Global Weekly

Aunt Em-
Hate Kansas. Hate you. Took dog.
-Dorothy

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You go Sunspot!!

------------------
WHO ARE YOU?

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want anyone..... but it's okay... 'cause I'm not bitter!

~LOA

------------------
"Slap a beard on me and I'm Jewish!" ~Jessticles, '99

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO @ Liz

------------------
"Nobody is just anything . . . Everyone is of equal value, regardless of their station."
Romanian President Nicolae Carpathia to Cameron Williams of the Global Weekly

Aunt Em-
Hate Kansas. Hate you. Took dog.
-Dorothy

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*impressed*.. Now Lee, it's too bad you live in England, isn't it?

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
are you near if rain should fall?
Am I to believe
you will rise to calm the storm?
For so great a treasure words will never do.
Surely, if this is, promises are mine to give you.
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing between my gf and I is that we have very few interests in each other. She likes Celine Dion, I like U2 and Sarah MacLachlan. Her favourite sitcom in Mad About You, while mine is Home Improvement. I like Science fiction, she does not, but she doesn't hate it either. She DOES try to get into Science Fiction once in a while, and I don't find anything wrong with that.

The only real concern one should have concerning interests is if one person vehemently hates one or more of your interests. Then you're in trouble. Otherwise, tolerance may be the key to a good relationship.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE Sarah McLachlan! ..... If you ever need any of her lyrics, I have a lyrics page somewhere, it just needs the URL's fixed from the great move.

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
Am I to believe
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz: I'm relatively certain no-one's buying that anymore. Wait. That would assume they ever did in the first place... ;-)

Ironically enough, when I loaded this thread just now, I got a Macy's Bridal ad, the one w/ the two wedding rings. Odd...

------------------
"Merde!"
-commander of Napoleon's army, upon learning that the Duke of Wellington's forces had received assistance and were requesting his surrender

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I get that "Sex IQ" ad, so I guess it's all part of a greater pattern.

------------------
"Have you ever seen a bloody egg? Glass in hand, laying up in bed?"
--
They Might Be Giants

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw the sex IQ ad.

------------------
"I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know."
--Picard to Data, "In Theory"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhh... Which part of that aren't we buying anymore?

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Jubilee
Member # 99

There's a Sex IQ Add?! ....

------------------
"Angels, answer me,
Am I to believe
mine to give........ "
~ Enya

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps