Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Drink! Chats! British! Lee! Foxiness! Everything! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Drink! Chats! British! Lee! Foxiness! Everything!
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How to find it? Look on that Internet thing!
http://home.rednet.co.uk/homepages/stbob/map1.htm

------------------
Remo Williams: "Chiun, you're amazing!"
Chiun: "No! I am BETTER than that!"

- Remo: Unarmed and Dangerous (1986)

Starfleet Weapons & Tactics

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Walks in, with ego on a lead*

Well, I do have to take it for walks y'know.

I'm going out on Saturday Afternoon and won't be back home until 5, so getting there at 5:30 might be a problem. Next week I finish work at 1 though, so getting there early would be a piece of pie.

Did she say how expensive it was? And is it filled with fat sweaty people in Trek uniforms, all with Captain's pips? Because I might just be too cool for the place.

*ego pees in the corner*

So, HOW bad is it? Just a pit poo, or "I wouldn't go in this place even if Sarah Michelle Geller personally did me as I came in the door" bad?

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang on, it's run by someone called "Admiral Bob"? Now who does that not strike me as a very glamerous name for a military man? At the very least he could have some sort of bear related nickname.

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Admiral Bob"? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

He was the admiral from ST5, Bob Justman.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it was Admiral Robert Bennett (sp?), played by Harve Bennett (I think I'm spelling the name wrong, but I'm in C++ class at the moment, so I can't look it up).

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We've got some new songs here that are not even on the MP3 thing. They're not available in any format, except of course the bootlegs that seem to proliferate all through our audience, as we watch people lip-synch along to songs that HAVEN'T BEEN RELEASED! DAMN YOU!" - John Linnell

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've never been there, so would like to check it out. Since this Saturday IMMINENT is also the England-Scotland match, it'll probably be at least 6.45pm before I'd be able to get into London. I worry about what "other place" MaGiC might take us to!

You'll have to tell me if we're gonna do this soon as right now I'm likely to be standing on that lawn at 7.30 freezing my fur off.

*roof groans under weight of parked ego*

------------------
"You will be swept away....
You, your men, your ship, your WORLDS!"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank's right.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you misunderstand. I have no intention of going there at five thirty. We're going to meet at 7 or 7:30. And we probably can do better than Page's Bloody Bar too - it's good enough now for an interim plan.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Oh yeah, the England/Scotland game. Can't miss that. Altough I still don't know where I'm watching it.

And Lee said 'rim'. He he.

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So 7.30pm...where?
The tube?
The lawn?
Atop the London Eye?

------------------

The First One
Member # 35

St. James' Park tube. It's a bit further away than Westminster tube, but easier to navigate from.

------------------
Remo Williams: "Chiun, you're amazing!"
Chiun: "No! I am BETTER than that!"

- Remo: Unarmed and Dangerous (1986)

Starfleet Weapons & Tactics

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

What about phone numbers? In case we can't find anyone? I haven't got a mobile alas. I've got a pager though, and I'll put up the number, when I can remember it, giving evereyone the opportunity to send me rude messages.

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

I have no pager nor mobile.
I will be at St James' tube station (I trust it only has the one exit!) at 7.30pm.
Eee had best make thyselves conspicious to me.

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Since no-one pages me anyway, and it's embarassing leaving rude messages anyway, I might as well give my pager number out here.

07669-002293

Anyone can page me. I'm very lonely.

I shall be at St James station at 7:30. Is there a dress code for Page's Bar?

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

The First One
Member # 35

I'll be there. The only dress code they have isn't one you'd want to observe, consisting as it does of badly cut and ill-fitting replicas of Starfleet uniforms.

My mobile, which I can happily give since I'm getting rid of it soon (bugger One2One and bugger Ericsson), is:

07932 740072

Oh, and by the way: anyone who says "my God. You really DO speak like that" gets thumped. 8)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps