Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Drink! Chats! British! Lee! Foxiness! Everything! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Drink! Chats! British! Lee! Foxiness! Everything!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, I can be Lt Com. Advatganjag, a Trill that has been put inside a Klingon body, serving aboard the USS Groovy, a Defiant-Clas sship with a phasing cloak, a Romulan Captain, a Borg helmsmen that comes equipped with a new proto-transwarp drive, enabling me to have adventured in all 4 Quadrants.

What will you two be wearing then?

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black.
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm... how would one dial those...phone numbers from the States?

Not that I have any money for an intercontinental call, mind you.

------------------
�T� eres que lo como!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, he said 'Incontinent'.

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you certainly wouldn't have money to call an international mobile number. But in case you think my mobile number is suddenly hot property, I hate to bring you down to Earth but it's been in my ICQ info for months.
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm first to make it back to a computer after last night.

Just to get my version in before anyone else's:
I deny all accusations, and the young ladies in question expressed no regrets this morning...

------------------
"You will be swept away....
You, your men, your ship, your WORLDS!"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Oh, and Lee doesn't talk like that.

And Page's bar was...well...crap. Big pooey crap too.

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you guy's go somewhere else? And who all showed? I'mm going to go look at the BBC news for arrests on Saturday, into Sunday.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was one on BBC World - it went something like:

A young man was arrested earlier outside London's Page's Bar... It was reported he was cavorting around with no pants shouting "beam me up or i'll shoot you with my phaser"...

------------------
Ralph: Um, Miss Hoover? There's a dog in the vent.
Hoover: Ralph, remember the time you said Snagglepuss was outside?
Ralph: He was going to the bathroom.

The First One
Member # 35

To use politician-speak, my remarks were taken out of context.
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goody - I check in every day to see when the night out is scheduled for, and when I'm away for a week and a half, it gets scheduled in between then. Is it me? (just kidding).

I've been working my arse off at work these last two weeks because of an open day which I helped to organise, a huge mailshot which had to go out and also my moving office which meant that I couldn't get to the library because it was either closed, or I couldn't book a computer for just half an hour (which is all the time I had). Today's the first opportunity I've had to check my e-mail and the forums for about a week and a half, so I've missed all this. Ah well. Hopefully next time.

And as for my name, most people usually find it difficult to pronounce, but here it is anyway - it's Hamayoon. Everyone calls me Ham because of the pronounciation problems.

The bulk of my work has just finished and I just finished moving office today, so I'll be around a little more from now.

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With so many forumites so close together, I don't think that will be the last meeting!

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I obviously couldn't make it as my previous e-mail shows, but pray tell, what was it like? Now that you've seen each other, are there going to be any more nights out in London or elsewhere? Could you let me know please.

------------------
Do business with us, or we'll ruin you.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

We all took an oath never to mention "Bloody Saturday" again. Sorry.

Actually, it was alright. When we get more people, we'll do it again. And it's still open to Yanks and Aussies. Not Canadians though, with their beady little eyes and flapping heads all full of lies.

------------------
"Give me a f*cking..."
-Jubilee McGann

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Further meetings are certain. If only so we can together plot the downfall of the evil and vile American Empire....

...and distribte creme eggs out-of-season.

------------------
"You will be swept away....
You, your men, your ship, your WORLDS!"

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps