Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » With Apologies to Our Canadian Friends... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: With Apologies to Our Canadian Friends...
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, I've met a lot of Canadian asswipes here, trying to scam this hotel. They can get down right rude and near violent to save a buck I tell ya, they need to get invaded and given a good old fashion attitude adjustment....

Na, maybe given some classes in manners, although the woman from London is pretty, she doesn't need to be such a bitch....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They can get down right rude and near violent to save a buck I tell ya
That's only because they have so few of them left, after taxes...

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most Americans have even fewer, before taxes.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But it seems to be worth about twice as much, according to the exchange rates I see....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE GOT HASBRO'S TRANSFORMERS COMMEMORATIVE SERIES III BEFORE THE AMERICA!

Up all y'alls!

Woo.

Sputter.

Thundercracker is a neat toy.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
But it seems to be worth about twice as much, according to the exchange rates I see....

Not as much as our currency, although that doesn't render this argument any less useful, since a lot of Canadians would rather pay taxes in order to get a better standard of health care and repaints of Starscream.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With odd safety missiles.
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wack ass Americans

Saddam is hiding from the UN, Bush undermines the UN.

I love a country who drop 6 bombs from a AC10 to get one guy.

All 'cause George W. got choked that Saddam tried to kill pops. Yet couldn't hire an assasination team to get rid of Saddam, cause he had to go Alex Rodrigues for the Rangers. Obviously he waited to get into office so he can spend tax payers money on it.

So what, he did he gave the Iraq people there version of 9/11, thats why the people are fighting back, and getting reasonable points on the death chart.

At least we got our priorities straight, were still looking for Bin Laden, who is ten times more dangerous.

Well whatever, you guys suffered already you got rolled by a Fat guy from the 313, the one who pointed out that your kids in Columbine got torn apart by bullets from K-Mart

I would have voted for Al Gore.

--------------------
Blaze da finest weed in da shire... I shake my trekbbs at flare.solareclipse.net

Valles
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brown_supahero:

I would have voted for Al Gore.

Oh, be just a -little- fair.

Most of us did exactly that. [Big Grin]

Blessed be.
-n

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm convinced. Sign me up for your newsletter!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...he gave the Iraq people there version of 9/11..."

I'm not sure any other country is so isolated in its own little bubble as to be able to have an equivalent to that attack. The main reason it was a big deal was because people in the US were all "Hey, what? Someone doesn't like us?". In other countries, the people already know they aren't the epitome of everything that is good in the universe.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

No, I think that majority of the reactions were, Holy Fuck, that many people killed....
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Less than three-and-a-half thousand deaths in the New York and Washington attacks. As opposed to 1945 when 105 000 people died in the Hiroshima and Nagasaki attacks. 11. Sep. 2001 hardly set a record for number of deaths in two attacks.
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
No, I think that majority of the reactions were, Holy Fuck, that many people killed....

Yes, but followed rapidly thereafter by "Oh, it's in the US. No real surprise then."

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And then by "the fuck, they still don't get it".
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps