Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Bigger than a mere scandal... (Page 10)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Bigger than a mere scandal...
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feel the love.

You could go the minimalist design route I've somehow adopted.

If it's not aquired from work or in some way electronic, it's just omitted.

Except the bed: that's the only thing in my room and it's biiig and springy and where the magic happens -although not nearly as often as I'd like.....mabye it's the Star Trek models?

Hmmm....how can one make Trek models sexy?
Soundeffect landed himself a keeper and god knows he's worse than me with the model thing.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Hmmm....how can one make Trek models sexy?"

Dress them in lacy underthings?

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm lace aztec patterns.....hmmmmm....

I could make them vibrate, but there'd be no competing with 1:1400th scale Galaxy class nacelles.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra Magpie: Selfish? wtf?

And I could've let the spinster-remarque slide, but "almost-danish"? Hoo boy, that's like calling a canadian almost-Texas, culturally. The die is cast, Alea Jacta Fuck.

Now, Mrs. N�ssbaum, you are going to have to learn the hard way how IKEA could spruce up thy log cabin.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll cut some British Columbian ceder and make my own handmade, Canadian furniture up in this house, and the Danes have pastries I enjoy, so you should wear your blue and yellow trousers with your cellphone pockets and totally just appreciate that Hamlet was set there, and nothing good has ever been centered 'round Sweden, save Tommy Salo ducking under a nice round hockey puck or Dolph Lundgren staining our movies red with the blood of innocents.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"it's biiig and springy and where the magic happens..."

Moses would envy the opening this has presented.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The blatantly obvious one that demeans all who attempt an entry?
Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, what can I say.

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra Mercantile: "and nothing good has ever been centered 'round Sweden, save Tommy Salo ducking under a nice round hockey puck or Dolph Lundgren staining our movies red with the blood of innocents."

Oh no. My national pride is challenged by a PTA-chairwoman. I must defend my country in every way possible and play to her fancy. Then I must remember to go down to the post office and cancel opposite-world.

I hear they were planning on destroying that prison where the torture was going on. Any news on that?
I suppose the White House wants to put this thing behind them as fast as possible, I guess I don't blaim them.
I haven't heard a thing about the affair for some time now. These new Al Qaeda murders on americans in Saudi-Arabia is getting all the attention.

Member # 239

You started it.

Weird little weener.

MarianLH
Member # 1102

- posted      Profile for MarianLH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Chase Ultra Magnus:
quote:
and nothing good has ever been centered 'round Sweden, save Tommy Salo ducking under a nice round hockey puck or Dolph Lundgren staining our movies red with the blood of innocents.
They have cool turretless tanks.

And wasn't one of the Golden Girls from there?

Marian

Nim
Member # 205

Noisy veneer-cricket.
Cartman
Member # 256

"And wasn't one of the Golden Girls from there?"

Yes.

Blanche was from the hot deep moisty damp South.

Dorothy was from Sicily (well, her mother was, anyway).

Rose was from St. Olaf in Minnesota which was founded by Scandinavians (and since her last name was Lindstrom and her mother's maiden one was Gerkelnerbigenhoffstettlerfrau, they were probably Swedish).

Why do I know these things?

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

"Gerkelnerbigenhoffstettlerfrau"

That is so totally a german stereotype name.

Cartman
Member # 256

It was a stereotype character.

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps