Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Strange Occurences: Too (sightings,ghosts,aliens,shared dreams...) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Strange Occurences: Too (sightings,ghosts,aliens,shared dreams...)
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol pointed out the reasoning behind most of this.

You have a 'feeling' that your sister is pregnent (or whatever). You get home, and find that she is. (Shocking as well, after haivng just got married, plus the fact that she was trying for a baby too). Bingo! You can predict the future.

OTOH, you get a feeling that your sister is pregnent. You get home, and she isn't. You think no-more about it.

It's just that the 0.000001% of times that something happens that you think will happen, it sticks out.

359: I can do the first of these things too. Notice that the three things you mentioned all produce sound anyway? At a guess, TV's always emit sound at a high frequency. You can just hear it. With the speakers, you can hear the electromagnet vibrating. And computers ALWAYS make noise. You are most likely hearing the fan. Or the monitor or speakers for the same reasons. Can you tell when a video recorders on? Or an alarm clock?

If you could "sense" electricity, then your power could be put to far greater use in locating that digital watch that's been lost behind the sofa.

UM: Good sarcasm mate.

And Neccy "Well every one has psionic abilities to a certain extent.". Care to clarify and/or prove that? Because I've yet to be convinced by the "I had a feeling that my mother was going to ring, and, less than a week later, she did" arguments.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited February 12, 2000).]

Delta Vega
Member # 283

- posted      Profile for Delta Vega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides my deja vu which I have about 3 or 4 times a year I have seen something strange also.

A couple of years ago I was out in my front yard looking up into the evening sky for stars and the like and I noticed a plane. It was very big and it was flying pretty high, it looked military (insert creepy music). I am close to a military base ('bout 20 miles away) so it didn't seem all that unusual until I got a closer look: When I came back with my telescope I looked up at the plane a couple of minutes before it went over the horizon: It had all jaggaed wings like bent in 30 degree angles and there were maybe 4 angles to a wing. I also noticed about 4 or 5 small planes that looked a lot like the French Mirage 2000 fighter plane ot maybe and old Thunderchief flying next to it. The plane than continued on its way and disapperaed, but how did it fly with all those screwed up angles?!

Also I have seen a few UFOs but no aliens.
Also they had an article about that movement of Area 51 to Area 6413 as they called it in a Popular Mechanics issue

------------------
Klingons never do anything small, eh Worf? -Commander Riker,
Star Trek: Insurrection
http://www.huntel.net/massa/StarTrek/index.htm

[This message has been edited by Delta Vega (edited February 12, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Delta Vega (edited February 12, 2000).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I have a rock at home.
Every night, I go home and I try to move the rock using telekinesis.
I've been trying for ten years.
The rock hasn't moved, but my house is gone."
-----Stephen Wright

I, too, can 'sense' when the TV is on, sometimes before I enter the house. I am convinced, however, that this is simply due to sensitivity to an ultra-high-frequency sound.

Now, if you want to get strange, I could tell you what happened to my three 'sworn enemies' when I was in school...

------------------
"Nobody knows this, but I'm scared all the time... of what I might do, if I ever let go." -- Michael Garibaldi

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps