Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Mandatory Plant Meeting at 3:15 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Mandatory Plant Meeting at 3:15
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other side of the state....

Last job I was down sized from was a bank, a 3 month SP was given, except I flirted with the woman in charge of HR alot, so I got a 6 month package.

------------------
Well, it's done, yes, the deed is done.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at Chris*

*looks at DEA*

*looks at Chris*

*looks at DEA*

Did I miss something?

------------------
"I suppose it's possible my mother is a product of my imagination, but that raises more questions than it solves, really."
-Simon Sizer, 4-Dec-2000

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IP Addresses are really close.....

------------------
Well, it's done, yes, the deed is done.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MsChris is known to frequenters of the TrekBBS as iDEA, aka DEA's wife.

------------------
"The only good thing about this film is the edible chocolate roaches they gave out. Mmm, mmm... Wait a minute, edible roaches don't crawl. Edible roaches don't crawl!"

- Jay Sherman, The Critic.

DEAvendetta
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, actually she's trying to lose the iDEA identity, but you are correct.

------------------
DEAverification :P

IP: Logged
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs Chris Deaver, is it!! I should have picked up on that.
Nice to see you on the net again

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, joy. Such a pleasure to see the blue-collar contingent firmly represented at Flare. I look forward with anticipation to many threads on such diverse topics as "Pickups compared & contrasted" and "incest for fun and profit."

------------------
"I do prefer the arse, but you can't dismiss the leg. They're joined at the hip, so to speak."

- Liam Kavanagh

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems to be going around. My dad's just lost his job last week too. He's was working there for 21 years, just got promoted last year after 20 years service and now his company gets sold off.

They asked him to move to Devon where they're relocating to, but there was no way he could uproot the family, especially with the lack of job security even at the new site.

My sympathies are with you Chris - hope things work out for you.

------------------
I just can't be bothered to come up with anything right now....Try next time

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*jaw drops and he stares at Vogon*

Three words: What. The. Fuck.

------------------
"I suppose it's possible my mother is a product of my imagination, but that raises more questions than it solves, really."
-Simon Sizer, 4-Dec-2000

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Chris: Oh! So that's who you are! Well, why didn't you say so? Or did you, and I missed it? *L*

------------------
-Simon Sizer, 4-Dec-2000

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I didn't say who I was at the other board. I was hoping to part ways with it - and leave all it's issues behind. It would appear that someone here doesn't want to let that happen though. Ah, well...this person doesn't seem worthy of a response from me.

*walks away from this board as well*
And I was just starting to feel comfortable too.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Hands TSN the BWANII*
Isn't this yours?
Go to town.

What goes on on other BBS's, should STAY on other BBS's. People who have a problem with that should go back to their OLD BBS's, and not sully this place with their presence. This place is a clean slate for new members. It's how you conduct yourself HERE that matters.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, whoa! I didn't mean any harm! Many of us are in the habit of changing our screen names from time, I didn't think I'd be hurting you by clearing up TSN's confusion!

Great, now I've not only managed to inadvertantly tick off a member, but I've managed to do so to such a degree that they want to leave...

------------------
"The only good thing about this film is the edible chocolate roaches they gave out. Mmm, mmm... Wait a minute, edible roaches don't crawl. Edible roaches don't crawl!"

- Jay Sherman, The Critic.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Chris: I have no idea what problems you've had elsewhere, but I should hope they wouldn't affect anything here. I don't go to the TrekBBS, but I think I remember you from TNO way back when. I guess it was TNO, anyway. I know that I remember DEA from somewhere, and you from the same place as iDEA.

Anyway, from what I've seen, you don't strike me as the sort to be about to cause any trouble, so you're certainly welcome here, as long as that's true. If anyone around here has a problem w/ you, they'll keep it to themselves or they'll be asked (kindly or otherwise) to please go fuck themselves.

So, please, stick around. And, if you really want to keep yourself secreted, you might want to tell your husband to be a little more discreet... ;-)

------------------
-Simon Sizer, 4-Dec-2000

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN and Krenim...Terribly sorry I wasn't very clear with who my remark was directed towards.
I wasn't talking about you two. I was referring to this particular post...

"Oh, joy. Such a pleasure to see the blue-collar contingent firmly represented at Flare. I look forward with anticipation to many threads on such diverse topics as "Pickups compared & contrasted" and "incest for fun and profit." "

I think it would be safe to say that I was offended.

As far as my wonderful husband goes ... *kicks him*.
I'm not hiding from who I am - but there are reasons I chose to change my username. Those issues I would prefer being left behind. It's odd how your treatment changes when people find out who you are, or who your husband is. Absolutely amazing! I just want to be 'me' not the ex-mod at the TREKbbs - or the wife of an 'Admin' - just me. Is it really too much to ask for? Can't I just be a regular member somewhere?

I left the TREKbbs for a reason. I am finished with it. Whatever happens there - stays there. I haven't been there in a long while, and don't plan on returning anytime soon. I prefer not being associated with it. Vogon, would I be asking too much if I were to ask...."Please let me build my own reputation. I don't need help like that. Thank you."?

Oh and you do recognize me from TNO.
You have an excellent memory!

[This message has been edited by MsChris (edited December 12, 2000).]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps