Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Fla. Rep in Hot Water for Homophobia (Extremely Flammable!) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Fla. Rep in Hot Water for Homophobia (Extremely Flammable!)
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're suggesting that the Brain is smarter than Dexter? An interesting, if blatently wrong viewpoint.

Dexter has actually invented stuff that works. Come on, The Brain's big suit, or Dexter's robot?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Dex doesn't like Dee Dee, crap, look at all the 'help Dexter blow up Dee Dee' games, I've got several on my PC for the kids..... Crap, both systems....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Brain makes stuff that works. It only fails because of Pinky...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dexter makes stuff that works too, and only fails because of Dee Dee. But he's also got stuff that she hasn't destroyed.

Besides, the Brain is mature. He's as clever as he's ever going to be. Dexter's, what, 6? Imagine what he'll be like when he's 12! Before the teenage years destroy his brain.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brain and Dexter will probably sit back and compare science notes while Pinky and Dee Dee go at it....

------------------

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all we know, the Brain could get a new assistant(Dexter) and ACTUALLY SUCCEED in taking over the world

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Actually, wouldn't it be more likely that Dee Dee and Pinky would get on really well, while the Brain and Dexter go at it. I can't really see either of them standing up for there being another person as smart as them.

But while Dexter has Mandark to keep him sharp, who has the Brain got? Eh?

------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

The world....

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I'm tired of wondering what you're talking about. Who the hell are Dexter and Dee Dee? *L*

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

See the Cartoon Network for details of this wonderful example of childrens programming.....

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Dexter's Laboratory. Made by pretty much the same people who make the Powerpuff Girls. It's pretty good. The best episode is the Speedracer piss-take, but there are several good ones.

------------------

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dexter's Lab has never been much of a show that I watch, but at a point in my life I never missed Pinky and the Brain.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

MaGiC
tutis per veneficus
Member # 59

- posted      Profile for MaGiC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Gay Rights to Pinky and Dexters Lab... this place is ecclectic to say the least....

------------------
never rub another man's rhubarb! - The Joker

MC Infinity
Member # 531

Gotta luv the flameboard

------------------

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps