Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york (Page 10)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: 2 planes just hit the world trade center in new york
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the PA plane the one that was shot down by the Air Force?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one knows why the Pennsylvania plane crashed where it did as of right now.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot believe what i see! It looks like a Fucking movie.......

WOW, i'm totally shocked, i've never seen such destruction and horror!

Most of our TV stations here in Germany have either stopped transmitting or joined themselves to a common news coverage.

Even our politicians and our chancellor are in a state of shock.

May God have mercy with all our souls.
All my best wishes and prayers to everyone over in New York and Washington.

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: Nemesis ]

--------------------
Counterstrike goes cinema! Our own Fan movie!
www.delta-recon.de

And of course my own StarTrek Series Project
www.stnemesis.de

Just a preview...

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to ABC, the airways over America will not be reopened until tomorrow at noon.

Tony Blair has also suspended all flights over London for fear of anything happening.

If anything was supposed to happen today, expect it to be cancelled/postponed, like sporting events, awards, etc.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard from Blair, Persson and Chirac but not Haider. I'm sure he says the same though.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prime minister just said that fourteen of the world leaders are traveling to Sweden as of now. I wonder why they chose us. Is it because of that meeting in Gothenburg before?

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nemesis
Member # 255

- posted      Profile for Nemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To my complete disbelief:
To major UEFA soccer games will be played today,
although all soccer team leaders and players of the Teams (Germany: Dortmund and Schalke) have said that this is totaly illogical and disrespectful.

Sometimes normal live should not go one as if nothing has happend....

--------------------
Counterstrike goes cinema! Our own Fan movie!
www.delta-recon.de

And of course my own StarTrek Series Project
www.stnemesis.de

Just a preview...

Nim
Member # 205

I can't believe the amount of dust and sand that covered the island. Everything is covered by it, it's the second attack.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

What gets me is the huge plummes of smoke still pouring out of where the Towers used to be...

I want to see the first shots of the area after the smoke clears...

--------------------

Nim
Member # 205

Has anyone seen any pictures of the first plane?

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Nope. Don't think anyone has any pictures or videos of the Pentagon crash either.

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But it wouldn't surprise me if fakes came out. What are the odds that someone would just happen to record the first attacks.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Nim
Member # 205

Well there are numerous tourists that could've videoed it, webcams could've panned over it (we have several in stockholm that are attached to buildings and are panning 24-7).
And the odds that I would hear the lyrics "a plane comes crashing down" in a music video while zapping around was virtually nil too. That felt like some sign.

--------------------
Mel Gibson, X-Men

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a picture of the Pentagon on a local news affiliate site.. http://www.wpri.com , but it was part of a split screen vidcap from their CBS programming i think and none too clear

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the terrorist equivalant of Pearl Harbor.

I cant believe this , I just saw the footage of the World Trade Center , a symbol of American democracy , the center peice of the New York skyline has been brought down to the ground.

Estimates of the death tolls are in the tens of thousands though im sure these are only destined to rise. Tens of Thousands of innocent American citizens were brutaly slaughtered today , by cowardly terrorists who have made the classic mistake of under estimating American resolve.

These nameless terrorists have struck a low blow , they may think we are down but this country will not let this defeat it.

With every attack our nation grows stronger , America will rise up as it has so many times , rise from the ashes , rise from the turmoil a stronger nation with one goal , Justice.

Justice for those slaughtered.

As our President has said today , America will not cease , we will throw the entire might of this nation into bringing those perverted minds behind this act to Justice.

I ask all of you , to go on with your lives tomorrow , do not let this terrible act disrupt your life , do not give these terroists the satisfaction.

My heart goes out to these victems and they're families as they cope with this dasterdly act.

Alot of my Army reserve friends have been contacted , and a few of them have already been activated and is in the process of mobilizing itself for departure to New York.

This is our Pearl Harbor.

We must answer this one the same way we answered the call in 1941 , as one nation determind to bring peace to a hostile world , to rebuild , stronger and better than we were before.

--------------------
My Mother never found the irony in calling me a son of a bitch

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps