Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Noooo, nooooooo, NOOOO!! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Noooo, nooooooo, NOOOO!!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In erection or in flaccidity?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, heck, if we can work out the length of the Defiant when it's a certain distance above the Excelsior-class USS Lakota, then we can work out Tim's height when he's a certain distance in front of an average-sized paperback book!

*calculates*

I make it somewhere between 120cm and 170cm. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does this count as a drinking situation? I'm confused and frightened.

And are those paperback-refits, or the original version?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The penis is still there. I'm having trouble believing that it is a wholly appropriate image.
Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
i was gonna type something funny (or at least something i think is funny), but then i said "fuck it, not worth the effort". you can all thank me later.
IP: Logged
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray.
Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

i'm a jolly good fellow.
Member # 239

Like Saint Nick?
Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

yes.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lee: I'm afraid your estimate falls a bit short.

Liam: I was smiling. Sort of. A little.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're less than 120cm tall?

You are a tiny person.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I'm taller than 170cm. Thus, the reason that Lee's estimate was too short.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Then that merely makes you even fatter!

--------------------

Member # 239

Is that even possible?
Prismatic EdipisReks
Ex-Member

when science combines with magic, anything is possible.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps