Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Noooo, nooooooo, NOOOO!! (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Noooo, nooooooo, NOOOO!!
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tim, I didn't imagine you were THAT much of a prick. :-)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone ever posts anything from SA again, I will be the first to send a request to Lotax that he publicly roast the poster over an open pit.

If you need to post an image, there is Flareupload. Use it.

Bandwidth theft is one of the lowest, most idiotic things you can do as a netizen, and while I have no sympathy for those that are shut down in this manner, I can not have it happen here.

If someone was to report this topic and that image to my web hosting provider, they would view it as a violation of the terms of service and threaten me with account termination.

Obviously, that will not be happening here, now will it?

That is all I have to say about this.

Topic closed.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm... I just thought I should point out that I did use the Flare upload. Granted, I had linked to the image originally, but that was because I was just posting on the fly and didn't really think about it. But I went back and fixed it yesterday.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps