Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Nebula Class Corridors (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nebula Class Corridors
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but Andrew said that of the ships we've seen, the Syd is the only one that seems to match. And it could still be an unseen one, also.

------------------
Lisa: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Bart: "Not if you called them 'stench blossoms'..."
-The Simpsons

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw somewhere online that the USS Bradbury looks like the prototype Voyager model. I doubt that, but you never know...for all we know that was the ship that Sisko and Jake were on.

------------------
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time

-Britney Spears

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That the Bradbury is the Voyager prototype has to be complete wild speculation. On my following of Voyager's production in Magazines (no net at the time) There were ideas bandied around that the Voyager was an oldership from the time of the Cardassian wars... I assume this is what ideas went into the design of the Voyager prototype - the large Excelsioresque nacelles etc - it has more of an older 'bits and pieces' look to it and I guess they told Sternbach to go back to the drawing board and make it a post E-D ship more modern... the Bradbury is NX-7 something - and I'm certain that the prototype voyager is Ambassador/post excelsior era.

Andrew

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps