Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Logos logos everywhere... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  32  33  34   
Author Topic: Logos logos everywhere...
SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's neat to see those FJ designed banners in color, rather than the interpretive color you have to imagine in your head from the Tech Manual.

I realized a while ago that those designs are canon. They look like commemorative plates mounted inside the sides of the Travel Pod. I can't remember if it was the Travel Pod from TMP or TWOK.

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the Red Squad logo. It looks great.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, according to FASA this is what the Gorn logo looks like.. i like it a little better than fan-speculation ones:

-

Phoenix
Member # 966

- posted      Profile for Phoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't the game Starfleet Command have the Gorn in it? If it did, they probably have a logo in that.

(I know it's not in the slightest bit canon, but what the hey)

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Starfleet Academy" also had a logo for the Gorn.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Phoenix
Member # 966

- posted      Profile for Phoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is the SFC Gorn logo.

(P.S. Here is a Gorn [Smile] )

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All three Gorn logos are shown here:
http://www.sub-odeon.com/stsstcsmua/
The FASA one os two hands holdinga sword in the inverted position in a like of shield crest design.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

I just knew that I had an image of the Romulan crest from "Nemesis" somewhere on my hard drive... turns out that it was just filed away in a weird place. [Wink]

-

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
*bump*

I just knew that I had an image of the Romulan crest from "Nemesis" somewhere on my hard drive... turns out that it was just filed away in a weird place. [Wink]

-

Anybody have a larger, cleaner version of the "new and improved" romulan crest?

Danke!
Art

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another conjectural logo.
Although I'm sure that "Enterprise" will soon render that font obselete.
 -

You could call it the counterpart to this old one.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Neat, Reverend... for sure that Graalen font from Last Unicorn Games' RPGs will get outdated soon, but it still looks great.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'd better just disgourge all these new logos before my ISP gets blocked once more.
Dominion
Aries Program
ISA
Kazon
Maquis
Mirror Alliance
UFB
*Puts on best James Earl Jones voice* "This is GNN."
Earth Starfleet
Triskelion (the three brains with the gambling problem)
Office of the President...Not his actual office, just the thing he hangs on his wall and is probably stenciled onto his PJs too.
Bajor
These two are probably dicing with a legal smiting but I doubt the good people at the Monerey Bay Aquarium frequent this board so here they are anyway.

Cetacean Institute
Cetacean Embassy

Actually I had better provide a link to their site, just out of common curtocy...

Monerey Bay Aquarium

--------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
:::whispers::: Psst..."Ares."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

It's not my fault if the Voyager Art Department couldn't spell. [Razz]

--------------------

Sarvek
Member # 910

- posted      Profile for Sarvek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Totally Awesome work Reverend. I am totally speechless... What would be cool to see is the NX Project Logo. Keep up the great work. [Big Grin]

Cheers, [Big Grin]

Sarvek

This topic comprises 34 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  32  33  34   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps