Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Mark's Ultimate Trek Project (Page 16)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Mark's Ultimate Trek Project
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are sites that already have maps of the planets. This site is quite handy. They have Mars and a handful of the other planets and moons.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

tech85
Member # 2006

- posted      Profile for tech85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find you guys friendly and quite interesting if someone could update me onthe ongoing conversations I'd probably have something good to say or learn a little bit more
tech85
Member # 2006

- posted      Profile for tech85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find you guys friendly and quite interesting if someone could update me onthe ongoing conversations I'd probably have something good to say or learn a little bit more
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying to find a GIMP or Photoshop filter to make things go a little easier and faster... To make the topo map more helpful in creating the final product, I wanted to convert it from its crazy colors to a white/black image. Only problem is they use a *rainbow* as the legend, as you can see in this image.

I want a filter that would be able to take that rainbow and a white-black gradient as inputs, and convert each pixel in the topo map that matches the color in the source legend with the corresponding color in the output legend. Hope that makes sense. I've been hunting for about a week so I'm gonna give up soon and do it tediously manually.

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps