Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Earthforce uniforms? (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Earthforce uniforms?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.jumpnow.de/images/season3/309/309_069.jpg

That who you mean? Try browsing the site (http://www.jumpnow.de/), it's quite good, I'd do it myself but 24 is about to start. 8)

Actually, here's the link for Endgame: http://www.jumpnow.de/images/pictures.php?season=4&episode=20&number=4

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
That who you mean?
I don't know. Probably. Just read in an episode guide that he was referred to as Lt. General.

quote:
Try browsing the site
Thanks, but unfortanetely there aren't good pictures of the ranks.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just me, or did anyone else notice, that general stars look kinda weird? To don't appear to be symmetric.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

RustiSwordz
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
Does anyone know where I can get information about Earthforce uniforms, rank insignia, service bars, shoulder patches, etc.?

www.b5tech.com [Big Grin] Excellent site.
IP: Logged
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Thread That Will Not Die returns! Not to run the risk of driving away a newbie - and a Brit at that, there are far to few of us left round here - but given that site's quite well known, I'm sure Spike's checked it out. . . I think. . . Surely? 8(

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes yes, I know, white beardy bloke + lightning. Moving on...

Do I have this right? I ask because I'm planning on uploading most of this to the B5 wiki and I hate when wikis use faulty information.
 -

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Now that that's out of the way, I'm not a B5 expert by any means, but that looks about right, I think. Nice work Rev, as always.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean, you love doing that way too much...
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No he doesn't. It's perfectly normal. NORMAL I TELL YOU! *bites fingernails*
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure the novelty will wear off eventually, with luck before he goes blind.

Now, did I get it wrong or what?

--------------------

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could help here, but I honestly have no clue. The only thing I even remember about that was what Sheridan said to Lorien at Zha'ha'dum.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

I've just been doing a little research and have already spotted a few mistakes. Ensign should be just the two gold poygons and so far it looks as if the Lt. & Lt.Cmdr. insignia are identical. Help?!

--------------------

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guessing you've probably seen this, but this is the best I can come up with since I don't own the series. You'd think there'd be some decent screencaps somewhere!

http://www.dalefranks.com/ea/ - Has a flash presentation that lists all the ranks, including some you haven't done yet. It's slightly different than yours. He admits it's non-canonical, but also says it's as accurate as he can make it.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Yeah, I've seen it and it's not terribly accurate. Spike I think is the closest to being correct, but still not perfect.

P.S. clear your cache and reload the chart as I've uploaded a new version, hopefully a little better than it was.
 -

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by B.J.:
I wish I could help here, but I honestly have no clue. The only thing I even remember about that was what Sheridan said to Lorien at Zha'ha'dum.

Ah, yes....
"Thanks for saving my life, you sorry-ass duex ex machina character created to wrap up this storyline in the lamest way possible after JMS wrote himself into a corner....Thanks again lame ass, creepy motherfucker."

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps