Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Kittens are cute... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Kittens are cute...
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

My sister-in-law�s cat: http://www.geocities.com/phoenixentrick/terrapintribute.html

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Kitty cancer"? Do people get "human cancer", then?

'Course, there are some who would argue that humans are a cancer, but that's something else entirely... :-)

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

ARGH! Help, please

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
I wouln't say that anyone who has ceased to post every time you rant has "realized that they couldn't win" Omega. It's more like "oh, great he comes Mr. conservative frontal lobotomy boy who only hits one note over and over and over and over..."
-Jay, July 15, 2000

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited April 16, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited April 17, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited April 17, 2001).]

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid, I'm very afraid

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kittens are cute up to the point where they're at least 5 years old (that's 25 in human years) and STILL haven't gotten a job or moved out!

:-)

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First remove /image.jpg at the end of the filenames you listed. They're not a part of the filenames. Second, if that doesn't solve the problem change the %20 in the filenames to _ or just use a regular space just like you see between these parenthesis. ( )

The files are there. I've seen them. Nice kittens btw.

------------------
[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Groundskeeper Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt - and I 'ate 'im! [Bart gasps.] I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Groundskeeper Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug. [Bart stares.] Ya heard me!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine has had Caramel since he was 5 and the cat was 2 months old.

Now the cat is almost 19 years old. My friend's ex once told me that he may not be able to get another cat for a very long time.

------------------
"In a completely unrelated news story, I have a date tomorrow night."
- Omega, in trying to explain why pigs are now flying, why Microsoft products are now working perfectly, hell freezing over, and George W Bush giving a flawless speech. 04/06/01, 12:17AM

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I my house the cat fills i the need to NOT have dogs the size of a cat. However in my opinion I rather have another dog then the 2 cats I have. Actually I have 3 but the black one named Norton he's 8 now and he's still as cute when he was a kitten. The other two are females and they sort of are useless. They also are fighting over territory with my dog K.C. She's a female and all three think they're the dominent ones. Norton doesn't gives a rats ass about it just sits and watches as the three tear everything I own as they fight.

------------------
Signature for sale! For a mere price of $20 per letter you get this wonderful little space to say your own things. Get it now while there's still space!

-All you base belong to infinity. -infinity11

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Kittens give Morbo gas..!"

Yes, I have it as a WAV.

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is starting to truly freak me out, I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure as hell don't wanna know how this works
quote:
"Kittens give Morbo gas..!"
Yes, I have it as a WAV.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone's already found the best use for kittens...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell is that??? Kill that motherfucker!!!
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That site is a hoax... I've encountered it several times on other fori.

------------------
"Cry havoc and let's slip the dogs of Evil"

MC Infinity
Member # 531

I'd like to see them counter my argument:

I've seen some odd things in my lifetime, but this pretty much takes the cake. I beleive that you would look very interesting if I shoved you into a little glass box with a feeding tube in it. This is not a mean-spirited comment, this is art, and I don't see how you could possibly object to this seeing as though it is a part of my culture.
If you beleive that it is unfair to subject humans to this kind of treatment, please explain to my how it is fair to subject cats to the same, and please no evolution stuff, because I know a lot of humans that are less evolved than a cat, yourself included.
If you fail to provide an adequate anwser, I demand that you let me put you in a glass box, because I want to experiment with my artistic spirit and you have no right to stop me.

==========================
This is the exact email I submitted to their guestbook, I based the arguments in it on what the creators of the site had said before.
Everytime someone accused them of cruelty to animals, they put it off as art, so I decided to use it against them.

------------------

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

[This message has been edited by infinity11 (edited April 18, 2001).]

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Now this is starting to truly freak me out, I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure as hell don't wanna know how this works"

It's a "Futurama" reference, Finster. Morbo is this alien thing that coanchors the New New York local nightly news with a cute blonde. I believe the interaction went something like this:

Blonde: "And on the lighter side....kittens!! Aren't they adorable,.Morbo?"

Morbo: "Kittens give Morbo gas..!"

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps