Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Kittens are cute... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Kittens are cute...
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd add ny 2 pence to this dicsussion.

There's been a cat in my family since before I was born and even though they sleep all the time, meow all the bloody time for food (when they're not sleeping), always want a cuddle when you're having your dinner, etc, etc, I'd still have one. They are sooooo cute and funny.

My current one, Silky, is a right head case. She dances across the room sideways, roles on her back and shows her tummy whenever you tell her off - looks sooo cute and innocent!

It has also been scientifically proven that cats help us humans. They help people fight asthma as such things! So there! They are cute and health friendly (to most people).

As for the cat pics in the glass jars - shoot the cruel bastards (sorry for the bad language). And Infinity11 is correct in saying "This is the exact type of people I talk about when I say that humanity has screwed up this planet." I'd have to agree with you 99999999999999999999.99%!

Cats are cute, funny, loving and rule!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the cat pics in the glass jars - I believe it's been pointed out many times that this is a hoax.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's entirely possible that he did, in fact, stick the cat's head into the jar to take the picture. But he didn't shove the whole cat in at once, I'm sure. I think cats are flexible enough that what's actually shown there wouldn't hurt...

"Cats", on the other hand, is not flexible. When he says that all your base are belong to him, he means that all your base are belong to him. No exceptions.

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*laughs*

Still, I don't think he did stick any of their heads in a jar. He might have placed glass in front of their glasses.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that was done in photoshop, then that person has a hell of a lot more skills at it then me, and I've done some pretty amazing stuff. This was rather realistic and it is possible that it was a single insertion just for the picture

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would he not mean, in which case, that all your vase belong to us?

------------------
"Turn off every .sig!"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Move Twig.

Somebody Set Up Us The Bulb.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everytime I click the gallery button (at the evil kitty torturing site) I get an illegal operation and that window closes down. At least it doesn't take the rest of the windows with it.

------------------
I knew a blonde that was so stupid that she studied for a blood test.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well obviously, it can't be legal to torture cats like that!

There are those of you that might take this comment seriously and then try to make fun of me, please read this beforehand, I was joking.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Awwww ... ain't they CUTE?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who? No Doubt? Not really...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

MC Infinity
Member # 531

Man, why you listen to that bool-shite?
Why can't you listen to Big Pun like the rest of us?
kidding, I don't mean to offend your taste in music

------------------

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A friend of mine posted this at her website: Battle of the Kitties

------------------
I knew a blonde that was so stupid that she studied for a blood test.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

What kind of name is "Stupid Flamer"? Can you imagine the tauntings that cat will get at school? That's like naming someone "Lard Ass" or "Tiny Dick" or "Eugene"...

------------------
-Maynard James Keenan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whereas the name "Tim" fills mortal men with fear and dread?

I suppose if you've seen The Holy Grail...

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps