Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Kittens are cute... (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Kittens are cute...
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(from the Daily Radar)

quote:
Tuesday in Washington, the Pentagon unveiled its long-delayed "weapon of the future." The Bionic Cat, which will cost $4.6 billion over the next four years to manufacture, will eventually replace the Marine Corps.
"You see, they look all cuddly and cute," explained Secretary of Defense Don Rumsfeld. "But if you corner one of these little nuclear bastards, they'll f*ck you up real good."

Deployment of the Bionic Cat will not commence until late 2002, but Marine Corps layoffs have already begun.

In a related story, the Army announced that a shortage of flea collars could delay their Toxic Poodle program.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man that little Betty's a cute one, she looks very much like my kat.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
might as well post this...

We love cats but, boy, they sure are hard to carry. Now all your feline transportation needs are easily solved with the new Cat Carrier. Just cram the cat's head into the comfortable "face cage" and screw in the "anal stabilizer" and you're ready to go.

------------------
"If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing."

[This message has been edited by Gurgeh (edited April 26, 2001).]

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch!

Here's my obligatory picture...

------------------
You know, you really should keep a personal log. Why bore others needlessly?
The Gigantic Collection of Star Trek Minutiae

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Cat on the Left: "...stop ... trying ... to ... take ... my ... picture ... or ... I ... will ... rip ... your ... leg ... into ... thousands ... of ... bloody ... strips ..."

Cat in the Middle: "I'm Beautiful! I love you!"

Cat on the Right: "...zzzzzzzzz."

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"I think this reason why girls don't do well on multiple choice tests goes all the way back to the Bible, all the way back to Genesis, Adam and Eve. God said, 'All right, Eve, multiple choice or multiple orgasms, what's it going to be?' We all know what was chosen" - Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 23, 1994.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwwwww! That cat carrier is soooooooo cruel!

Haven't these people ever heard of a cat basket - you know, the ones that are used when transporting cats on planes and boats?

If my cat caught even a glimpse of that carrier - we'd never see her again!

I can't believe someone has actually come up with such a torture device! Were's my shotgun - damn! Don't have guns in the UK. Say, any of you in the USA mind lending me one?

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bonsaikitten.com

------------------
"I can be creative when I have a good idea. That just happens way too rarely."
-Omega, April 6

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: Cat Carrier. Holy fuck, people need to get a fucking sense of fucking humor. Or at least fucking common fucking sense. Fucking fuck.

If you saw it on a website, It MUST be true.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom: Erm... Yes, I mentioned that...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akb_whatever -- IT WAS A JOKE!!! Get it? You know, humor?

------------------
You know, you really should keep a personal log. Why bore others needlessly?
The Gigantic Collection of Star Trek Minutiae

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know what I fear? If this thread goes on too much longer, we're likely to delve into the depths of such monstrosities as the cat train...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of a Caboose, there's a Catboose!

HAHA! ON FIRE!

And, with that, Master of the Pun slips into the shadows.

------------------
"...he got a mind control car from a great menace named Euri and they began conquest! THE RED MENANCE~ so yuo have too fight back and destroy teh RED TIDE before it destroys the AMERICAN!!! PS: The russiens also took over Texas and thats good becuase Texans need to have robots with missales shoved up there butts anyways (texans are the worst evar)."

-JEFF K.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*goes back to pick through the morass of posts he didn't read*

*sees Tim's bonsai kitten link*

*feels decidedly less cool*

------------------
"I can be creative when I have a good idea. That just happens way too rarely."
-Omega, April 6

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can actually see the cat suffering even in the opening picture, no matter how innocent or temporary his big joke is.
There is nothing funny about it.

No, TSN, that one was a dud.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I pretty much guessed that it was a joke - I'm still entitled to slag off the nutter who thought it was funny. I'd like to see a picture of him in a Human Carrier and see how he'd like a giant screw shoved up his ass! Although thinking about it, if he's gay then he might enjoy it too much.

I don't care whether it be a joke or not - it's cruel and gives people ideas as to how they can harm animals - it is wrong!

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps