Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Kittens are cute... (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Kittens are cute...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes. Why, one time I saw a movie where a man had a magic book and he ate some peaches and then this rock monster killed some people and ate some peaches and then I went out and killed a woman with a rock and stole her peaches.

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I didn't mean Gurgeh's "cat-carrier", that's a complete fabrication, no harm there, AKB. Don't get me wrong. But the putting of cats in jars, that's wrong.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh right, I'm with you now Nimrod. Yes the kittens and jars thing is totally wrong. But what can you do about it? The nutters think that what they are doing is art! God Almighty! Art! They need their heads examining! With a sledgehammer! Now that's art - a smashed skull! Hehe!

(I would just like to state that I do not think that smashing people's heads with a sledgehammer is art - I was extracting the urine).

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the urine must be saved as well, for it belongs to the tribe.

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And can this tribe tell a real picture from one altered by Photoshop?

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited April 29, 2001).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't think it's art. They think it's humor. Ever heard of a thing called "satire"?

This, on the other hand, might be art. I'm not sure.

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim, you've shocked everyone into silence!

Or you've shocked them all into going to their rooms and locking the doors for a few minutes.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty rough.

BTW, that's not MY catcarrier, it's just something I saw on dailyradar and decided to post as it was relevant. I myself, like every other person who deserves to live, am completely against any kind of cruelty to animals.

------------------
"If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing."

Nim
Member # 205

THE CAT CARRIER IS FINE! It's TSN's attitiude I'm tripping on. No matter though, my cat is happy and I shall tickle his belly right now, just to show'em! (and I won't sink into the swamp)

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*lines up an airplane, LSD, and a Dick-van-Dyke-esque ottoman*

There. Now you have a choice of what to trip on. Leave my attitude alone. :-)

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Nim
Member # 205

Aw... You got out of your sauna just for that?

------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps