Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Trial in progress - quiet please. (Page 10)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Trial in progress - quiet please.
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*thought the sheep were barBQ'd?*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Incompeten guard #1: No. Only one of the sheep was barbq'ed. He was delish!
IP: Logged
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Mmm . . . indeed." AKB1979 says while he licks BBQ sauce off his fingers. "Say, any chance of seconds?"

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

MIB
Ex-Member

Incompetent guard number #6: *runs into the court room and locks the door behind him* THE JUDGE DREDDS ARE HERE!!!! THERE ARE DOZENS OF THEM!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!

*pounding is heard as the Judge Dredds try and break down the door*

Daniel: OH GOD!!!! WE'RE SCREWED!!!!!

Jubilee
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, that's it.

*gets out her rocket launcher*

*opens the door and quickly launches rockets at ALL the Judge Dredds and whoever else is standing in the hallway, including incompetent gaurds and MIB if he's there*

*whacks the dead bodies with the crowbar of justice just in case*

*shoots them a few more times for safe measure*

*throws EMP's and grenades in the hallway, locks the door, and waits for the "BOOOM"*

*walks out to find everything dead, so it can NO LONGER DISRUPT THIS THREAD*

*sets up 2 bigass sentry guns just in case*

*comes back in, whipes some sweat off her brow, shuts the doors and takes a seat*

Now, if we can please continue with this trial in an ORDERLY MANNER?

IE: I have PMS and heavy weaponry. DO NOT PISS ME OFF AGAIN.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

MIB
Ex-Member

Incompetent guard #1 minus his left arm thanks to Jubilicious: Um... miss? Take a look outside.

Jubilicious looks down through the window to see the entire city street flooded with Judge Dredds. All of them marching in a military fashion.

Jubilicious: Where the hell did all these guys come from!

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
**WHUMMMMMMMM**

Borg Icosahedron appears from a transwarp conduit.

**THRUMMMMMM**

Every single Judge Dredd is beamed off the planet, their atoms scattered throughout space.

**KOOSH! KOOSH!** **BWAMMO! BWAMMO!**

The Borg open fire on the Judge cloning facilities, annihilating them to the last quantum particle.

"We are the Borg. Judge Dredd is irrelevant. You will proceed, without further delay, with the trial. Resistance will be punished."

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*posts several Gundams rather conspicuously outside the courthouse just in case*

Now. Where were we before all of this nonsense? We need to get this trial moving people! It's beginning to feel like we're actually part of the US Court System! C'mon! The wheels of Flare justice must move faster than this! (Preferably somewhere close to at least 35 miles per hour.)

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still waiting for the results of the Psychiatric Exam. I'm not finished questioning Frank, but when I do, I plan to call Dr. Liam Kavanagh as the next witness.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And I'm still waiting for my second helping of BBQ'ed sheep!

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Jubilee
Member # 99

*points to a very inconspicuous button that will destroy the Flare server if she pushes it*

It's DNA activated, NO ONE gets to push this button but me. And if I see so much as ONE JUDGE DREDD I am pushing it.

Is that clear, MIB?

Any more nonsense, and EVERYTHING goes.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"IE: I have PMS and heavy weaponry."

I have just about managed to not post the joke I want to make here. Don't tempt me like that again.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap in a pita pocket!
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see Siggychops obviously patronizes the local Kebab shops. . . 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps