Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Trial in progress - quiet please. (Page 8)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Trial in progress - quiet please.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hurry up people. I want to do my Quintessons joke.

Oh, and I have nothing but contempt for this court.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for your support of my TF references... :-)
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem. Sorry I didn't reply straight away, but I couldn't deal with, er, that...then.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The People now call forward Frank "Mac" Gerretana

1) Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me (insert whatever divine deity you believe in here)?

2) State your name and Occupation for the record.

3) Please tell the court what you know of "Operation Clon".

More questions to follow.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1) Sure! Do I get fries with that?

2) Frank Gerratana, Lazy Student

3) Operation Clon is the plan to dominate the world with sheep controlled by Korean techno music. While CC is the official originator, it is actually the brainchild of none other than General Alfred A. Armegeddon!

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
4) How did you come across "Operation Clon"?

5) Were you ever threatened by the defendant if you divulged information about "Operation Clon"? If so, how?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is, of course, divine knowledge.

I was threatened by General Armegeddon himself, but the sheep and coffee mug he sent after me were thwarted by my backyard minefield. They got to my shrimp, though.

Saltah'na
Member # 33

6) Sad to hear. What were the casualties?

--------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

All my shrimp were killed, but I got the coffee mug and six sheep.
MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr.Capps, don't sit there and think I haven't noticed your "..." instability. That's twice now!

Hmmm....Does anyone see the extra stuff at the bottom of the thread? Am I the only one that can see it? Is Mr.Capps trying to hypnotize and reprogram me?

I would like to see the counsel at the bench please...

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Incompetent guard #5: *walks throught the court room door. There is a scratch on the side of his forehead that is bleeding a little* MsChris! Here's the first status report on the Judge Dredd situation.

Mschris: Fine. What's the situation.

Incompetent guard #5: Well. The Judge Dredds control floors 1 up to 4. But when they took floor 4, they just stopped.

Daniel: HUH? Stopped? Why? They wouldn't have stopped unless it gave them an advantage. What's on floor 4.

Incompetent Guard: Offices, daycare centers, file rooms, no vital part of the building.

Daniel: hmmmm Return to your post. Continue to send reports every 10 minutes.

Incompetet Guard: Aye, sir.

MsChris: ok. Let's continue the trial.

Tahna Los: Was it just me or was this reminecent of a movie we all probably saw once? I can't quite think of the name of it....

[ June 13, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

[ June 13, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Present Krenim: This trial sure is strange...

Future Krenim: Yeah, that's what I said to me when I was you.

Present Krenim: So, are you going to tell me how this all ends up?

Future Krenim: You wouldn't believe me if I told you...

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*approaches bench warily*

Yes, your honor?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*as Tahna approaches the bench*

*begins mumbling*
Mr.Capps' instability is becoming more and more obvious. Because of litigating factors, I think now would be a good time for that psychological evaluation I mentioned earlier. If someone would be open to making the request, I would be glad to follow through with a court order.

*ahem*

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm delighted to announce the publication of the first cash-in sensationalist book expos� of this trial, When Capps Attacks. Out now in all good bookstores, price $5.99 (plus tax). Guaranteed to be totally out of date by the time you finish reading this paragraph!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps