Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Anyone... (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Anyone...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Quote The Poster of a 1001 Names: Um.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd be disappointed w/ Liz, I'm afraid. From what she's told me, she's celibate enough to make me look like friggin' Hugh Heffner! *L*
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strangely enough, I can picture you as Hugh Heffner. There's nothing bad about that if you like being surrounded by naked Playboy bunnies 24/7 in a somewhat isolated party mansion.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming LOA ever comes back...um...yeah.

This has been a day of increasingly odd sexual references.

Well, two.

Now that we've all exercised our primal instincts, perhaps we could switch to a mode of conversation less likely to appear on America's Most Wanted?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, because being overly sexual is SO WRONG.

That was toned down severely. You should see me full-on.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i was actually referred to as "prude" once.... only once, mind you.... but it was a HUGE shock to my system.... no one else had ever even HINTED that I might be like that *shrug* Actually, there's a running bet with most of my friends that I'm going to end up being a Nympho to the highest degree..... Odd, really........

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You should see me full-on.

I can hardly stand you in profile.

That = perspective joke.

Where the heck is Ultra Magnus these days, by the way?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh...perspective jokes...thas great, G...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, you lot. Cold showers all round. Ohh, who am I kidding? She's wonderful! Every time I read one of her posts, I think "I'm gonna marry that girl." I need help! Somebody stop me! 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Oh, it's confirmable. And in 3� weeks...me...girlfriend..huge boost in Trojan sales figures for the 3rd quarter."

Er, that was innuendo?

For God's sake, come back Ultra Magnus!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And just because you've got bitch tits & we don't doesn't mean you're better off sexually than us."

Hang on...

Shik, I've seen pics of you. You're hardly up to staring in Ally McBeal yourself.

Besides, I'm sure that Jubes, Tora, and Liz will be shocked to learn that they don't have bitch tits.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And despite my previous post, I have no reall desire to be in the cult of LOA.

Mind you, If I spelled that last sentence differently. . .

--------------------

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL* Now THAT for those still unaffected is innuendo.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've dated two women who were generally considered 'prudes,' at least to the fact that I know they each once had plans to become nuns.

One of them turned out to be a lesbian. I take some bizarre joy in the knowledge that I helped awaken her to that fact. Even though it means nothing overtly sexual happened between us.

The other one... well, she maintained the 'innocent' facade, but...

Well, I believe my eventual words on the subject were "Oh. My. GOD." I'm just glad I had an unshared dorm room that semester. (Gee, sometimes I still miss her.)

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Lee
Member # 393

Yup, it's always the quiet ones. So. . . the first one WAS a prude, but mainly because she really preferred women and men did nothing for her, while the second one wasn't, but put on that facade? Or was she prudish, but once exposed to your stud muffinliness was converted into a sexual tyrannosaurus?

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps