Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Anyone... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Anyone...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam. Man-breasts. Liam. Man-breasts. Liam. Man-breasts. Liam's man-breasts.

I'm having a synaptic overload now.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Liam. Liam had BITCH tits."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...

I'm 6'7" and about 155 pounds. Forgive me if I don't run to the scales to weigh myself - I just got up and Satan has nothing over my moods when I first wake up.

Anyway - I don't look more than 135 pounds. Guess I'm pretty solid.

Life has a funny way of treating me. I'm dealt a devastating blow, but still find a way to make the situation better than the one I'm currently in. For example...(enter devastating blow) the plant I work for closed in March. I finish my job with the plant and get contracted to continue work - and I got the contract with all of my benefits and a $.75 raise.

Life is full of complications - but you have to treat them as obstacles and then 'adapt and overcome'. Nothing is more satisfying than being able to say "I've overcome it!" Live and learn people! That's the rules of life. The knowledge you take with you when you come out of a bad situation is priceless. My life is what I make of it.

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6'7" and 155 pounds? What are you, an Elf?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well - that should have been 5'7" - not enough coffee in my system at the time of the post.

And for you non-Americans 5'7" is 5 feet, 7 inches.

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 5'1" and we're not going to go INTO how much I weight. It's too much, but I'm getting it down there. This is bikini season, and I'm not quite ready for it yet..... I will be though.... you just wait!

As for sad, depressed, and melancholy? No. Pissed? Yes. Definately. But give it time... it'll pass. I think I've discovered the secret to happiness in my life right now-- work. The more I work, the more happy I am. Why? Because then I don't have to DEAL with these STUPID things going on in my life that I just don't want to DEAL with! Pleh!!!

So yes, that's it.... the secret to happiness is work. It helps that I get paid to smile though, doesn't it? Pleh.

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 6'0", and around 195#, which means I need to lose about 20, or at least redistribute it.

I'm very likely going to be moving out of my house and FINALLY into an apartment, so I'm happy and scared all at once.

I find that a healthy dose of insanity helps me cope with life's little problems. Now, I don't mean schizophrenia, or anything like that - I flirted with REAL insanity a decade ago and I don't recommend it - I mean a general 'Life is weird, and so am Me' attitude.

Mis-speak? Trip over your tongue? Lauch into a Jerry Lewis impression! "I have to take the car to the mephranic.. er.. dawoya! Froinlayven! Yeah! Young LA-dy, nice lady!"

Learn voice impressions and use them frequently; Yoda is good. "MM! Help you find your book, I can! Beware the Goosebump books, lead your brain to the dumb side, they do!"

Realize that nothing works right. Pretend that everything that goes wrong is part of a plot to ddrive you insane. Announce boldly that it won't work!

Make bad puns.

Use obscure references from books and cartoons.
"What're you doing?"
"I'm going to blow up the Earth with my Illudium Pew-36 Explosive Space Modulator. It obstructs my view of Venus."

Research the Chaotic Neutral alignment.

That will help.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Well - that should have been 5'7"...And for you non-Americans 5'7" is 5 feet, 7 inches."

That is hysterically funny.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me bets a fiver that all tha chickies associated with forum la are MUY sexxalizicious.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me bets on the other hand that most chicks that hang around web-boards for star trek aren't all that hot, cuz infact, I know a lot of chicks that like star trek, they are anything but hot, the hot ones are usually somewhere at a party getting very drunk and screwed while I'm wishing I was there drinking with them and screwing them.

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woah. Issues.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez. All the Trek fans that are women that I know are pretty hot. Plus all the non-Trek fans that are women that I know are pretty hot, too. You can't say I've got a double standard 'cause I don't have any standards!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

MsChris
Member # 445

quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
"Well - that should have been 5'7"...And for you non-Americans 5'7" is 5 feet, 7 inches."

That is hysterically funny.

I'm glad you found the humor.
Aparently no one else caught on.
*ahem*
It's blonde humor - maybe it was one of those "You would have had to be there" kind of things.

Shall we let them in on it?

BTW...I'm just cute as a button - thank you very much!

[ June 13, 2001: Message edited by: MsChris ]

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I think I get it. Regardless, though, it must be a pain shopping at Payless Shoe Store when you have to buy 2 and a half pairs of shoes.

--------------------

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm... I just have one thing to say, and that is that I'm DAMN hot! *LOL* One of these days you all will find out just how hot I am..... well, if you're lucky.....

But yes, I like Star Trek, work two jobs, hang out on web-boards in my free time, and dabble in web design and other geeky things like that. I also am mildly obsessed with car stereos and car toys in general right now. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm NOT your average girl (or geek), so any stereotype you put before me, I could probably break. Except the one about how Ben and Jerry are the only men that care when I'm upset. And the other one about shopping, especially for shoes. When it comes to those, I'm Average Girl all the way!!!

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps