Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Tuxedo (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Tuxedo
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then remove the plastic extension piece and be happy with what God gave you.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I reach ... with the SWORD I SHALL USE TO SLICE OPEN YOUR STOMACH!

BTW: Colonel Condom? What the 'fuck'? Talk about someone who liked his sheep.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, to complete this circle, you don't scare me with your fancy capital letters and threats of bodily harm. I can no longer respect you because you never follow through on any them.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I KNEW IT! You didn't respect me in the morning, either. [Frown]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Well, what do you expect? You sucked. When push came to shove, you wilted, dude.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm sorry, I just wasn't comfortable with wearing that tu-tu. It felt too forced. And YOU were the one who refused to wear handcuffs, so you just remember THAT why don't you not?!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about my prize crop of marigolds that you killed. How you managed to kill I have no idea, because the little bastards are like cockroaches.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Ooohhhh ... the marigolds, right.

Well, I er, pulled my Jeep up onto the lawn, and they all just sorta wiltered away ...

(Someone in years to come is going to find this thread completely by random and resurrect it just for fun -- jus' you watch).

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

The marigolds probably thought it would be better to commit suicide than suffer the pain that your Jeep inflicted on all of the deer you "encountered" on your drives.

And five bucks says that the resurrector will be you.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

To point one: Yes, I assume that too. Or they fainted away at the sight of me in a tu-tu with a weed-cutter in one hand and a bottle of "weed killer" in the other.

To point two: Eh, okay. Payment over PayPal. Resurrection counts as any post after the thread has been dormant for two (2) (II) months.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I'm not actually going to make a bet with you. You're instructions are so fuzzy that you'll have appropriate wiggle room to get out of it. See the thread next door for examples.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

FUZZY?! FUZZY?!

They're very simple! If I make the initial post to resurrect this thread after a two-month period from the LAST posting, I pay you $5. If it's someone else, YOU pay me $5.

What the hell is so fuzzy about THAT? Okay, fine, let's make it two YEARS, with a void on the bet if *I* post the initial response after the first two months the thread has been dead. Good with that?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

No. I can't trust a person with money if he needs four jobs in three places to make payment on an apartment that is the size of my cat's litter box and on a Jeep that is single-handedly wiping out the woodland creature population of New England.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Er. Three jobs at four places, Siggy.

Carrabba's Italian Grill (going up tomorrow to apply) ...

Papa Johns at the Cockeysville and Jacksonville stores.

Towson University's English Department's Writing Lab.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

You said it was a computer lab in the other thread.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps