Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Tuxedo (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Tuxedo
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*The first person to respond to this post must give oral sex to themselves.

So, Simon, g'luck with that. Don't break your back.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely you constitute the first response to the footnote, then?

Incidently, Clerks seems to be quite cheap these days, as DVDs go. Who dodged a bullet by waiting? ME!

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dodged a bullet by not buying it on DVD. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the span of 24 hours, both Jeff and Mike have professed their love for me. As flattering as that may be, it does nothing but further my belief that God is still playing with me. Or God's telling me to be a homosexual. It's one of the two.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I hate to break this to you, but I don't love you in a "gee, I wanna get you naked" kind of way, but rather, a brotherly sort of love.

I would make a joke about tits, but you'd kill me. So I won't.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking more along the lines of Platonic love.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't kill you. I have no guns and no Jeep. And kindly leave my bodacious ta-tas out of this.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

quote:
No. I can't trust a person with money if he needs four jobs in three places to make payment on an apartment that is the size of my cat's litter box and on a Jeep that is single-handedly wiping out the woodland creature population of New England.
Well, just to clarify:

a) my apartment is bigger than a cat's litter box (and actually has a cat's litter box in the bathroom) ...

b) I DO NOT NOW NOR HAVE I EVER LIVED IN NEW FUCKING ENGLAND.

I HAVE AT NO POINT IN TIME KILLED ANY FUCKING WOODLAND CREATURE IN THE GEOGRAPHICAL AREA WHICH IS NEW FUCKING ENGLAND. FUCK!

FUCKING MARYLAND IS SOUTH OF NEW FUCKING ENGLAND. SO IS PENNSYL-FUCKING-VANNIA, NEW FUCKING JERSEY, AND NEW FUCKING YORK! FUCK!

WHY DO FUCKING PEOPLE NOT TEACH WHERE NEW FUCKING ENGLAND IS ANYMORE? FUCKING OMEGA THOUGHT FUCKING MARYLAND WAS IN NEW FUCKING ENGLAND TOO! FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCKING BLOODY "FUCK?"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I blame it on the Texas education system, which does consider Pennslyvannia, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey to be part of the New England states.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Oh, I see, so all those are New England states and New York just gets left out? Poor New York ... so cold ... so cold indeed ...

New England is: Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachussets, Vermont, Maine.

Now you know.

AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure I want any pictures of bare, hairy asses. Why was it assumed I like pictures of bare, hairy asses. I don't recall saying I like pictures of bare, hairy asses.

An adjective must go, at least.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so just hairy asses? Not completely bare?

New England could so kick all of your hairy asses! Now you know! Totally!

And Siggy, I think that our relationship wouldn't work unless YOU did the cooking.. But I do still love you. Actually I was just itching to put one person on my never used ICQ list. Does anybody still use it?

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheh.... he said "Fuck"....

[Wink]

~LOA

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he said fuck.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, he said "FUCK".
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps