Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » The Tuxedo (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Tuxedo
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAARGH.

The writing lab has COMPUTERS. This IS the YEAR 2002 YOU KNOW! PEOPLE DON'T WRITE ON TYPEWRITERS ANYMORE!!!!!!!

(Well, I'm sure some do, but they're certainly no longer mainstream).

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your shift key seems to be getting stuck there an awful lot. Maybe you should clean your keyboard once in a while?
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll clean it with YOUR BRAIN!!!!!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brain will just create a bigger mess, you know. All the blood and neurons and stuff.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Your brain is a sponge, a big ooey gooey sponge.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
No. I can't trust a person with money if he needs four jobs in three places to make payment on an apartment that is the size of my cat's litter box and on a Jeep that is single-handedly wiping out the woodland creature population of New England.

Sorry, Snayer. Winner: Siggy!

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surely you two have heard of, whatever the kids are calling it these days, "instant messaging?"

While this is entertaining as Jesus, though.

But two overran threads, is like, similar to those bugs that infest your house and then attack you while you sleep.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I'll admit that part of this was a burning desire to alleviate the boredom that I was experiencing at the time. And in my defense, Snay refuses to acknowledge my presence on AIM or ICQ.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I do?

Well, a) I rarely use ICQ ... b) you have AIM? Since when?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are shit, Jeff.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I know you don't use ICQ since I never see you on it, and I have had AIM for about two years now. Topher told me to get it so that he could see me ship sketches easily.

I just want to be loved; is that so wrong?

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Liam: eh?

Siggy: I love you.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I am impressed, as probably many other lurkers out here are.

::grabs a bowl of popcorn::

Please continue! [Big Grin]

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Ace, STFU, strip naked, and send UM some photos of your bare hairy ass*. While you're at it, smear popcorn butter over your chest and do some jumping jacks.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are waiting for the footnote.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps