Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Any forthcoming upgrades for Flare? (Page 6)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Any forthcoming upgrades for Flare?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My underwear is older than most of the posters on this forum.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My last pair from high school just dissolved last fall. To put that in better perspective, I'm on teh downhill run to 30 y/o...

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hit thirty in four years and two months. At that time, I'll be switching from underwear to a loincloth.
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
(no topic cops here?)
Only when topics in this forum don't get off topic after about 10 posts or so. I mean, we have our standards. Any slower and it just isn't right...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
To answer the question posed earlier that I missed - no, no font colors in custom statuses without admin intervention. This is intentional.

I'm an admin and I put a font colour tag in my status line and nothing happened...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you use the regular profile editor, or the control panel?
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Profile editor... Hmm.

There we go. [Smile]

--------------------

missmanners
Member # 1523

- posted      Profile for missmanners     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear.... how many admins are there?

[Smile]
mm

--------------------
To live is to war with trolls.~ Henrik Ibsen

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^just count the big heads

(wow! another female! whats that make, 3 now? I knew joining this sausagefest would pay off someday!)

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Daryus only seems to pop in now and again... Of course, he could just be lurking most of the time...

--------------------

missmanners
Member # 1523

- posted      Profile for missmanners     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that the only color available?

[Smile]
mm

--------------------
To live is to war with trolls.~ Henrik Ibsen

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I (as well as several others here) am already 30+, you young whippersnappers.

Seriously, you don't really feel old until your own son starts calling you old. Mine's only five and he's already started doing it!

B.J.

A man's only as old as the woman he feels. - Groucho Marx

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

There are 16,777,216 colors available. However, you still have 736 posts to go before you can use them.

quote:
Originally posted by Grand Master General Futurama Guy:
^just count the big heads

According to the directory search, the three administrators are Charles, TSN, and Topher. It's shame that I'm a moderator and can't even tell you who's an admin anymore from memory.

quote:
(wow! another female! whats that make, 3 now?
I think we have a few more than that. LOA is probably the only one who posts on a semi-regular basis. Tora Ziyal shows up every now and then to say hi. MaGiC pops in sometimes to let us know she loves us. If the profiles here had a gender field, I could ascertain whether MarianLH belongs in the list or not. We have more women in the "had them but lost them" category: MsChris, Jubilee, Species 1162, JediWeyoun, Starfire, an'on, and Dani.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

Hmm, I was close....LOA and Tora Ziyal were the only two that came to mind.

So wait, are you saying, wait, let me rephase this into a question...from what you are saying, can us lowly non-admins, non-mods use one of these 16,777,216 colors in our custom status and name bars?

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOw exactly can you tell when we "lost em" as opposed to them just...er..not posting for a looong time?

I've seen (when using the "search" feature to dig up embarassing photos of Liam) that some posters of yesteryear have "ex-member" under their login names.

Mabye someone in Admin should change that from "ex-member" to "dismembered". [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps